Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Mysore (no)     16 December 2018

i need to pay maintenance even i struggled lot from my childhood

Hi All,

I want prompt suggestions because I struggled lot, I will explain shortly my family story here,
when I was 12 year old kid, I said some truth to my father about my mother after that my father Left my mother and continued to stay in other me & my two elder brothers also joined my father due to some strong reason. after some years my father got divorced from my mother and my father every month was paying maintainance to her as per high Court judgment. and the same my elder sister who is already married she also put partition case against my father & me & my brothers. now this partition case is in FDP. 5 years back my father also expired by heart attack. my first brother married & have 2 children's, my second brother not married.
my father is poor former so I have struggled to complete my engineering & I worked as a supplier in a hotel to arrange money for my studies.after my father expired also didn't care about us. I struggled lot to clear my father loans. after some time I get a job in a doors & windows company in Singapore due to my friends help and recently 2 months back I have married a poor girl. but this month my mother put a maintainance case against my elder brothers & me.
our lawyer said u only should pay maintainance because you are working in Singapore, I am not earning more in Singapore because I am working in a small company.
I can't maintain my lawyer also because he is expecting more & he is feeling I am getting more salary. I have 8 lakhs loans recently I took this for my marriage.
my question is
I need to pay maintainance to my mother?
because she didn't care about us from 20 years, now I am 33 years old boy. she earned more during this year & given to her daughter.
my mother living in our house only & getting 3000 rent per month, old age pension, widow pension & bpl holder.
what about child rights in India?
she is tortured us from 20 years because I told truth to my father & we continued to live with him, she is taking revenge.
she put this case against to us because to help her daughter.
my mother & my sister both are having more money & giving loans to village ladies for interest, all our village knows truth, but we don't have any paper witness to submit to court.
what are the possibilities I can do here, please help me, I have totally disappointed, if I am alone I don't live anymore, but just 2 months back I have married a poor girl, I want to care her until her last breathe.
please help me on this problem, I suffered lot from 20 years, I have complainted to police stations many times & in 2011 I have shared all my problems to a radio channel under a program, but till now I didn't get justice, please suggest me promptly.

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 December 2018

If Ur mother is taking old age pension widow pension then give evidence in courtand inform to concerned authority they will enquiry it and cancel pension bpl card. Ur elder brothers will share u or not. U give proper evidence about Ur mother sincome in court. U show Ur income in Singapore is less cost of living index in Singapore is high.

Kumar Mysore (no)     16 December 2018

Sir, my question is she didn't care about my education, marriage etc... from 22 years, still I need to pay maintainance to her?
what about child rights in India?
court won't consider widow pension, old age pension, Bpl card as her income?
widow pension directly transfer to her account, I can't get proof and in village I can't get any bill for rent paid, but they are ready to say this. my mother is giving loan to village ladies For this I don't have proof, but the person is ready to say this, please tell me how to show proofs & witnesses, why only one son need to pay, amount must share between all children's right including daughter?

Shashi Dhara   17 December 2018

All Ur above questions were asked by Ur advocate in court. In cross examination. U have to file objections as u stated above.on seeing Ur statement above it is very lengthy and was taking decades in court to finish. When Ur mother filed petition in court for maintenance u have to file objection by stating to implead Ur brothers &sisters. U appeal to district court..against the orders of maintenance ..the court doest consider Ur ruined life .
1 Like

Kumar Mysore (no)     17 December 2018

thank you so much Sir for your suggestions

Kumar Mysore (no)     21 December 2018

I respect good mother Sir, but we faced many problems & torture from 21 years I mean from when I was 13 years old kid, because we stand with my father due to some strong reasons.my father is like a God, because he didn't get any other marriage to care 3 children's. everyone was respecting him in our village & neighbor village for his good character. but my father passed away 6 years ago and I have married just 2 months ago but she is continued to torturing us.we suffered lot.god only save us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register