LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

darlene (Homemaker)     23 March 2010

encroachment

This is with refernce to the property law in Goa.

As a land owner, what action can I take to remove a person who has encroached on my land in the following ways:

1. Taken NOC from my father -in-law before the proterty was transferred to us on blank ordinary paper to start an

a) STD booth on handicapped quota ( he is not handicapped)                                                                                        b) get a plan passed for a shop in his wife's name  and the plan is inconsistent with the land survey plan.  is paying tax to the panchayat.                                                                                                                                                      c) Obtained a liquor licence and is running the store                                                                                                          d) make metal work extensions and is extending the shop without seeking any NOC from us.                            e) What role can the Panchayat play in this ?

f) what legal action can be taken against him? can we evict him?

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     24 March 2010

through him out.he is not a tenant or a owner of the property. grampanchayat have nothing to to do with title it only for collecting the tax & providing the facilities. it cllects tax from road hawkers also.in case of liquer shop the permmission of owner is required either by rent reciept. he must must have forged ur signs. ask collecter office and exise office for papers submmited by him for getting licences using RTI.U WILL DEFINATELY FIND THE WAYOUT

1 Like

darlene (Homemaker)     24 March 2010

Thank You Mr. Patil for your reponse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register