LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay   29 November 2018

NOC FROM OLD ADVOCATE

dear sir can any one please help me how to get NOC from old advocate. My brother is in JC from past 3 weeks on 376 IPC and 420 IPC and he got bail last week .
court order give him 2 lacks person bond with solvent surety for bail buy my advocate demanding me to give 2 lakh in cash that he to deposit in bank in favour of accuse so I cross check with the another advocate that is making for fraud to us so I asking NOC from my old lawyer so I can appoint a new advocate to my brother so can anyone please help me is it NOC required from the old lawyer but now is demanding me give me 2 lacs in cash as my fees so can you anyone help me in this situation my brother got already got bail but I still JC due to surety has not proceed. but I already paid old lawyer upto 45000 but in cash so can you please guide me how can I resolve this problem I already approved new advocate but due to some government holidays it has been delayed so can you please help me out this.

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 November 2018

No NOC from old lawyer required, just give vakaltnamma or power of attorney to new advocate to appear on behalf of the accused.
1 Like

Vinay   29 November 2018

thank you for your suggestion sir but I have one more question that my old advocate is threatening me that I know the chief justice so I can do whatever I want so what action I can take on him I have all call recordings what and all we have been spoked in phone and also I have video clips when I approached him to give NOC he assaulted me so what action I can take for him.

Shashi Dhara   29 November 2018

Don't worry nothing happens .he cannot threaten u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register