LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Syed zabiulla   27 November 2018

sarfasei act

sir I had taken a loan of rs 2.58 crores from corporation bank. in Jan 2017 EMI was 8.3 lakhs at that time we continuously requested to branch manager and zonal office to reduce EMI amount and increase tenure, because EMI is more than monthly income. in the month of August 2017 they agreed to reschedule our loan and EMI amount is reduced to 6 lakhs.
in the month of April 25th 2018 they issued NPA notice after that directly issued sarfasei notice in the month of May, when we approach to the branch manager he ask us to pay 23lakhs before July 7th to regularise the account and we paid it, but they did not give any thing in righting. in the month of September 2018 branch manager issues a overdue notice of Rs 18 lakhs, again we paid the 18 lakhs in that month only, in Oct bank credited 12.8 lakhs and in Nov 2018 again credited 10.9 lakhs. But as per 2017 aug reschedule, my EMI is 6 lakhs only when I ask to the branch manager about my EMI amount he is saying that 2017 Aug reschedule was cancelled and ur account is in NPA stage we are planning to take possession shortly. but in September 2018 over due notice it's clearly mentioned the reschedule date. branch manager is not giving any proper response. how to move sir, and how can reduce my EMI amount

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 November 2018

Immediately contact an Advocate and issue legal notice for the bank for harassment.   Preserve all the records.  Wait for Banker's response and then file complaint before District Consumer Fourm and also before Banking Ombudsman.  Both these involve no fees except typing and stationery costs.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register