LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreyas   11 November 2018

about agreeculture land..

here relations are very difficult to understand .so please read carefully🙏.......first to end....my grandfather has 2 son and 1 daughter.i am son of his daughter. Here my grandfather has 10 bigha agreeculture land.My grandfather got that agreeculture land by will from her second great grandfather.actually at that time my grandfather's father and mother was died in accident. grandfather's great grandmother done two marriages.she was marriaged second time after her first husband died.And my grandfather' father was son of her first husband.after , second marriage of my grandfather's great grandmother , she got 2nd child as a daughter by second husband whom we call now our grandfather's great grandfather. My grandfather's great grandfather(grandfather's great grandmother's second husband) had willed that 10 bigha agriculture land to my grandfather and neglect his own daughter(my grandfather's aunty(bua)). He only give 1 bigha to his daughter (my grandfather's aunty(bua)) by Varsai.At that, time my grandfather's father already died.so my grandfather got that 10 bigha by will from his second great grandfather. The land is located at city area and it's price now in crores. *so I have fear that my grandfather give all the land of 10 bigha to his 2 sons by will and neglect my Mom as his great grandfather neglect his daughter ? he can do it ? *This agriculture land is now called ansectral or not ? *my mom can stop execution of will in future if my grandfather will make that type of will ? * and if my grandfather want to sell that land now and give all money to only 2 sons , at that time of sale my mom have right to stop selling of that land ?
please carefully read this whole question first to end...and reply .i want to clear my mom's fear about that land ?

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   11 November 2018

The land is came from will to Ur grand father.so it is not ancestral property.he has right to dispose it thru will gift or sell it. U r mother or her brother's cannot stop it. U only convince Ur grand father with Ur mother &with her brother's to gift u some portion or if he sells to deposit some reason able amount in Ur mother's name.
1 Like

Shreyas   12 November 2018

ya ,I understand grandfather got that land by will. but grandfather got that land from his grandfather and I checked old land's transfer papers also since 1956.my grandfather's great grandfather had got that land from his father. so here the land has been transferred one by one up to 4 generation. i understand that my grandfather's great grandfather transferred that land to him by will. but here is my question that how he could do will and in will they hide his daughter(my grandfather's aunt) also ? because as I checked papers up to 4 generations since 1956 , before will land was called ancestral as my knowledge...because grandfather's great grandfather got that land by his father in 1952.then how he could will that land to his son's son? my doubt is there.......and I understand that my grandfather got that land on his name by will and willed land not called ancestral , but land has been transfered up to 4 generation then why it is not called ancestral land ?
and before some year when my grandfather wanted to sell some portion of land at that time land at tha
please answered i want to clear my doubt
1 Like

Shreyas   12 November 2018

Before some year , when my grandfather wanted to sell some portion of land at that time in corporate office, officer wanted proof of farmer(khedut hone ki kharai).Our country has law thay only farmer can sell or buy agreeculture land so that...And here my grandfather got agreeculture land by will.and our country law not allow person known as a farmer who got any agreeculture land by will. So my grandfather go to his first grandfather's village (as I know grandfather's grandmother done two marriages) and take their proof of real farmer (farmer hone ki khrai) and then he is able to sell land now...In future he give that land to his 2 sons by will then his 2 sons remain farmer or not ? Because as that type of law available ? That who got agreeculture land by will is not known as a farmer ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register