Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Shaw   23 October 2018

my wife remarry

Dear expert .
after doing court marriage with me under special marriage act on 7.20.18 my wife going to marry with other person as her mother threatening if she will live with me her mother will commit suicide.
what should do now.
i told her that it is offence you will fall under bigamy case but she is saying neither i will complain nor you will in future.what should i do now.

Learning

16 Replies

Sudheendra (Social worker )     23 October 2018

It depends on whether you want to live with her or let her go.

Sir if she will remarry will she not face any problem as she already did registry with me.

If you choose to let her go then there will be no issues

Thank you sir for your reply i will let her go as i love her and she also love me. All this thing she is doing as her mother threatening to suicide but i have a doubt. What will happen if her new husband will go for registry his marriage.

If both of you let go of the issue and they get married in a different registry office then there will be no problem.

On a personal note: You appear to be a brave man by letting her go.

Thanks a lot sir.

Martin S.   25 October 2018

If you follow above advice you will go to jail shortly.

1 Like

Vikram Shaw   25 October 2018

Please advice me what should i do now as my wife is going to marry other person without divorcing me. How can i stop her.

Sudheendra (Social worker )     25 October 2018

Taking kindly to your issue either apply for mutual divorce or just disappear from each other's life forever. If one of you might choose to go to court at a later stage, everyone will get into problems

Taking kindly to your issue either apply for mutual divorce or just disappear from each other's life forever. If one of you might choose to go to court at a later stage, everyone will get into problems

She is pressurized me not to go court and saying she will not discussed anyone about our court marriage but what if her future husband apply for court marriage.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     25 October 2018

What's happening?! Who is that new man who wants to marry an already married lady? And by the way why should that old lady commit suicide? What's her problem with you?

At this point, it is suggested that you consult an advocate in person and go by his advice

Let me narrate whole story trivedi sir and kindly advice me.
me and my girlfriend had a good relationship with 10 years and we were class mate. Her parents totally against our relationship as we are diffrent cast and recently her parents fixed my girlfriend marriage with other person and did engagement with him forcefully as her mother is heart patient.After doing engegment with other person my girlfriend start crying that now finally we are separating so we both went to registry office and did special marriage and i informed this things to her family members that we both married but her mother start torturing that i will commite suicide if she will go with me. I prayed several time to her mother but all time they are refusing.
now my wife is telling me if my mother will die i will not be happy with this relationship.
lets close this chapter i am going to merry from whome my parents has chosen for me.
now problem is sir what should i do now as she is already did court marriage with me and going to marry with other person.
what will happen if her future husband will apply for court marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register