LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subash babu   13 October 2018

Maintenance and dowry harrassment Fir on me

hi, my wife and their family was torturing me to keep my parents away from me. I recently lost my dad in these family issues. So I have applied for divorce in Bengaluru.

but the thing is, now my wife have filed dowry harrassment case and maintenance case in court at her hometown.

As my mom lost her husband, she is in depression. at this point of time is there anyway I can transfer the maintenance case from my wife's hometown to Bengaluru?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 October 2018

Dear querist,

Chances are less but everything depends upon facts and circumstance of each case.

What is opinion of your advocate whom you hired for divorce case?

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

Hi, I have proofs in the form of audio recordings, WhatsApp messages and few video recording as well. My advocate also told me that the chances are very less. He also told me that audio recordings are not valid as evidence. Is that true? Please suggest me any alternatives. Thank you

Hi, I have proofs in the form of audio recordings, WhatsApp messages and few video recording as well. My advocate also told me that the chances are very less. He also told me that audio recordings are not valid as evidence. Is that true? Please suggest me any alternatives. Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register