Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     20 March 2010

LCI is my new home !

Yes this great forum... LCI this has become my another home :

though i have never seen the other fellow members i miss them when i am unable to access this site even a day, what ever be the reason. 

What ever be the work of the day, how ever tired i am; I cannot get my sleep if i dont open the doors of this new home LCI and spend atleast half an hour.... its just like kissing your sleeping baby when you return home late - one cannot go to bed supressing that affection.

I wander through several sections of this form as if i go room to room in my house for different purposes and every where i go i luv to find my fellow members filled in there.... that gives me the feeling of warmth and strength.

Thank you dear moderator for building this beautiful home for me and all my ld., brothers and sisters of legal fraternity... to express, share, learn, feel and live together.

Learning

33 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     20 March 2010

Your view is different and nice

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     20 March 2010

Hi Gundlapallis,

I have seen and felt you soaked in fun but this post of yours made me believe that you are a hardcore "NOSTALGIC" too.

Luv ke liye sala kuch bhi karega

Love & frnd r goin thru a village and luv fell in2 a well.
B’coz love is blind. Then frnd also fell in2 the well.
B’coz luv k liye saala kuch bhi karega !

People like you and other members of the fraternity are definately a value addition to our lives.

Keep rocking

Best Regards

Daksh

1 Like

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     21 March 2010

My Dear Friends !!

You have seen my art of romantic prose wriing ...... I (u) Know how bad it is... comparing the uncomparables..... but my idea of writing that is to know how you all feel being here in this forum.. just your feelings.... every where you go... where ever we go in several sections in this forum we often come across each other and we have acquainted each other enough to share our feelings.  I notice more than 30 members have seen this thread but only two have responded... Who ever be it, once you see this, leave behind your comment, feeling or anything you wish... to start a chat with each other if not I WARN YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS THIS TIME I WILL TRY MY HAND IN POETRY !!!!! and you should not blame me for that :D

So start responding to this thread..... and stop me from writing poetry.... for the sake of well being of our beloved LCI family..... write something and stop me from adding my deadly poetry in this forum !

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     22 March 2010

I m also lives in yr new home!

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     02 April 2010

Mere visiting the home is not sufficient.  When we enter our house, we first check out the developments that had happened for the day, check up all incoming phone calls recieved over landline, ensure that there is no shortfall in groceries and vegetables, strive hard that we play the best role as hosts to all our beloved guests and relatives visiting, browse the net and reply to all emials or eforwards, sit for some time with the children to help them out in their studies, crack a joke or two, enjoy seeing a favourite TV programme, run the MP3 music (preferably attached to your PC), read some books, journals, newspapers, pretend scolding your wife for petty matters like food, clothing, etc, enforce discipline at home with regard to punctuality, moral and widom and the list is very big........................This has been my regular practice at home for more than 25 years.  But all these home tasks need to managed effectively in a short period of time say within 3 or 4 hours.

Yes, with all these ingredients, it is not enough we just enter the home (LCI) and enjoy the privileges, but every participant (experts compulsory) must :

(a)  Must proactively and professionally paritcipate in queries posting healthy opinion and resolve the issues.

(b)  Suggest all methods to improve the portal

(c)  Design for a new outlook to make the website user friendly even to a non-tech savvy person.

(d)  Share all the best mails in the portal

(e)  Alert in responding to incorrect versions and arguments posted by our learned friends out of oversight.

(f)  Co-ordinate with the Moderator and Administrator to improve the points and rating system

(g) Include new branches of law that are very hot in the present scenario

(h) Set high professional standards in the legal community for the next generation advocates to feel proud of.

Proses and Poetries of Gundlaji are definitely good for relaxation but we must set some benchmark to infuse our professional touch as we are the only community in the entire universe branded as LEARNED BROTHERS for so many centuries. Let us feel proud of it and improve our home (LCI portal) as everything has scope for improvement and development and nothing is ultimate. Hope our author would concur with me.

1 Like

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     02 April 2010

Hey

you are talking to your family members,

so why not say it is our second home

regards

VLV

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     02 April 2010

That is not the fair method to address the forum.  Professor knows it better

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 April 2010

I have also got right in your house..... will you agree?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 April 2010

How beautiful is this home, so many intellectuals, I am happy to be part of it..  Nice club to meet the nice members.

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     03 April 2010

Right ! 

LCI is my another High Court. I have to attend the real High Court only for 5 days in a week but LCI is open all 7 days and 24 hours!

3 Like

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     03 April 2010

Well said Tripathi.  LCI opens its floodgates even to non-practicing lawyers like me throughout the year and grooms us professional instincts to face stiffer tasks in the IT field. That is my personal experience. One has to be absolutely on the dot

RADHA PYARI SRIPADA (ADVOCATE)     03 April 2010

While agreeing with all our Ld. friends about the niceties of this platform, and being one of the beneficiaries of this home, I am afraid that this is turning to be a novel addiction. It is very difficult to come out of this.

1 Like

Shree. ( Advocate.)     03 April 2010

I have said it before and again i want to say that i never thought that such type of site can exist.. in which you reallly feel at home .. so all the organizers and all those people who are  here in this forum.. they are all doing a great job.. and i hope that this will continue progressing .. loads of best wishes from me to all the people here and may u all have a great time here ...........

2 Like

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     03 April 2010

LIFE IS VERY..VERY...VERY ... SHORT

BUT I WANT TO MEET ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS HOUSE PERSONALY.......WILL IT BE POSSIBLE?

THIS PROFESSION HAS GIVEN ME EVERYTHING  (EXCEPT MONEY) AND IT HAS GIVEN ME THE FRIENDS TOO ON THIS SITE ( HOME), 

AND I LOVE ALL THE MEMBERS

THANKS TO Gundlapallis FOR AROUSING EMOTIONS

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register