LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maha rishi   07 October 2018

null and void

Me and my husband r loved 7 years back before 1.5 years we registered our marriage with perfect legal procedure but now after 1.5 years(23 yrs at time of marriage) my family doesn't accept the marriage and I too planned to cancel the marriage then now we decided to file a suit as null and void in the court but we use the grounds as forced abducted with knife point and ,fake marriage invitation, and non consummated, fake signs in marriage record (reason).but I have doubt on this that I frankly saying I went for marriage with full of my concerns but now I didn't like him so I need to cancel the marriage but they have full evidence like register marriage footage,join photos,and he had evidence of all and we r consummated too but please give some point to win the case r this enough to win

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 October 2018

Most foolish decision to get the marriage declared null and void on all the said grounds and evidence. The best course was to get the divorce by by mutual consent. Whoever advised you to go for annulment of marriage is absolutely foolish person. You annulment petition will get dismissed as you have no good case to get decree of nullity.
1 Like

But opponents file restitution of conjugal rights for this is there any chance to approve sec 9

But opponents file restitution of conjugal rights for this is there any chance to approve sec 9

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     07 October 2018

Dear querist,

Talk to other party for Mutual Consent Divorce, in case agreed it will save not time, energy and money.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     08 October 2018

maha rishi

Even now you can not press the null and void petotion.and file a unilateral divorce petition before the family court by which you wi saved from being prosecuted for filing a false suit and embarassment.
It is a crime if you file such false cases if proved.Please abstain.from.doing so and kindly always file suits or cases with real brief facts.

Rev. Dr. Adv. Solomon Raj. Advocate High Courts of AP & TS,
Bharat Gaurav Samman Awardee.
Ph.9866545086.
Email.rajcarey@yahoo.com

Rev. Dr. Adv. Solomon Raj. Advocate High Courts of AP & TS,
Bharat Gaurav Samman Awardee.
Ph.9866545086.
Email.rajcarey@yahoo.com
1 Like

Martin S.   08 October 2018

Dont waste time, take mutual divorce and move on.  Time and tide wait for none.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register