Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My wife has written in false DV Act case that my luggage worth Rs 15 lakh has been seized by my in-laws party.

My wife has written in false DV Act case that my luggage worth Rs 15 lakh has been seized by my in-laws party.

sir i want to know that meaning of this 15 lakh luggage.
if this is a dowry, can i use this dv act case copy in false 498a case as a evidence.
and also tell me that can only girl without any relatives and her family can file f.i.r with 498a or can she file 498a from other state. we and her faimly from haryana dist. sirsa and she is living now in Lucknow for study purpose or also on job and living in girls hostel (PG). her faimly or her all relatives in my side.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 September 2018

Dear querist,

Luggage worth 15 lac could be her person belonging or stridhan.

Your wife can file case on her own with help from her parents or relatives but that will make her claim week. She need to proof everything what she has said in court with evidence.

498a IPC case will be tried in court in whose jurisdiction the cruelty to wife has happened else you can challenge jurisdiction.

If her relatives are your side then this will help you prove her case fake.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

(Guest)
Sir in my wife hand no any proof of 498a becouse she is living separate in lucknow from last 1.2 years. Can she able to f.i.r under 498a

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register