LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BALAMURUGAN P.C.   02 September 2018

what is the procedure to recovery my bike from police station while its stolen

my bike is theft from my parking I just file FIR and also conveyed to insurance company after 2 months later I seen my bike in police station.after this police will not assist to giving my bike anyone knows what's is the procedure to getting my bike.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 September 2018

Dear querist,

Obtained copy of FIR and file application for release of vehicle in court in that you have to inform to the court that your stolen vehicle had recovered by the police and is lying in such and such police station, hence the same may be released in favour of the your being bonafide owner, The court orders the concern SHO police station to submit the recovery report before the court and then orders to release the vehicle.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 September 2018

First obtain such photographs, orally request and then issue registered notice to concerned SHO for return of the vehicle as per laid down procedure and then proceed as per  Shri Deepak Joshi's guidance.

jyoti kumar   17 February 2021

sir

my sons motorcycle was stolen being mother I field a complaint in police the above said vehicle was recovered by police

my son is not available to release the bike how I can release the bike from court  when owner is not avilable

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register