Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip Bhyrav   31 August 2018

Mercy killing applied for losing civil case

Www.mudamysore.gov.in

Hi
My grandfather have a son and a daughter. My grandfather now gave his own earned house property as a gift deed to me and my brother. And it is registered and khata transferred. But after couple of months grandfather has misled by his daughter and her 3 sons and he was asking the property back. We weren't ready to give the property back. so they filed a case against my dad as we are not taking care of my grand father under senior citizen act.
After hearing judge came to know that my grandfather was misled.
So he rejected their application, but asked us to put 10000 rupees every month to my grand parents account and we agreed.
They have 3 rented homes from which they are getting 15 thousands of income. And we are not taking any of those money till their death.

Now grandfather's daughter made a complaint against AC judge to DC against the decision and applied for mercy killing in the name of my grandfather.
So what next and how should we be ready is the question.?

They are trying find a way to cancel the registered gift deed or to take back the property. So my question is that is there any way or possibilities for them to revoke or cancel the gift deed.
Note: All the property related documents are with us and they don't have any documents.

Since they are influencing by third persons now they are making the statements as the documents has been signed by threatening them.
Though everything was done by donors will and donors interest only. Now they are lying. How this will affect now? What are the ways for us?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     31 August 2018

Is your grandfather alive ??

1 Like

Dilip Bhyrav   31 August 2018

Yes..he is the one who applied for mercy killing...but all these are doing by his daughter from back...he is just for name cause...now my grand father is against us

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register