Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naa Channel Naa Istam   29 August 2018

GWOP query

Namasthey to all advocate sir's,

my wife filed Divorce in Dec 2014 and I filed GWOP in Apr 2015. Out of 25 adjournments in both cases which were clubbed together on the same date she only attended only 4 adjournments in both cases. hnbl judge in GWOP has ordered her to present before the court on 28/08/2018. But she has not attended and the judge has given ruling in the exact words as follows.

"Petitioner present, respondent absent inspite of specific order for her appearance along with the minor child. It appears from the docket that she is continuously called absent, except for 3 or 4 occasions from the date of filing this OP. It also appears that she is not interested to pursue the matter , respondent is set exparte, for petitioner evidence, call on 18-09-2018."

I requested my advocate to return my file as he collided with my wife side. During the above adjournment I submitted that the respondent has disrespected judiciary upon which she came to the above conclusion and rejected to hear her side advocate contention as on his reputation many adjournments were given.

the advocate openly in a loud voice said to hnbl judge that he will file transfer petition.

1. Now my question is that what does the above order says?
2. what are the remedies available to them?
3. what I have to do in order to prevent them

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 August 2018

Dear querist,

1. Your GWOP case will be heard ex-party (In absence of your wife), upon your evidence case will be disposed.

2. They will try to recall the above order on bonafide ground of non appearance of your wife.

3. You don’t bother about their move focus on your case.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register