Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neithal   12 August 2018

Hindu boy plan to marriage musilim girl

Dear sir/madam

im in Hindu religion my age 27
my girlfriend is musilim religion her age 24

at present we are love one and another and we are introducing our future Life partner into our parents

both the parents will appreciate our children selection but both are think his/ her family circle & religion side

*here main problem is my girlfriend family mother & father force to convert as a musilim or otherwise don't expect my daughter as your life partner. just go to see your work (my girlfriend family side 3 girl is there one sister is already married one sister now studies) in my side i & my sister only.
My sister already getting married

my parents not allowed to convert a musilim
but they are told to us we not force to convert like hindu that is her choice but ill expect your happy that all

now I don know what to do...

please suggest best ways....

Learning

4 Replies

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     12 August 2018

Both of you are majors and you have the constitutional right to adopt ,profess and practice your own religion in the nation of INDIA and hence none can force you to convert in the name of marriage.

The only way to get married without conversion is getting a registered marriage before the concerned Sub Registrar.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086
1 Like

neithal   13 August 2018

thanks for your suggestion sir

but in girl family side will black mail we are going to die... like this

Adv. Varun Vij (Advocate)     14 August 2018

Sir,

Firstly, Being a major, it's your right and free will to get married to anyone you desire. Conversion is optional and also its your call to follow it or not.  

Secondly, It should be your call to take. You can solomnize your married under Special Marriage Act and have it registered. 

Have a word with both your parents and best is to convince them rather to move with fear.  

Aks   18 August 2018

Fully agree with Adv Solomon advice.  I just want to add that when you take a bold action in life such as going for an intercaste, inter religion marriage...first thing you both need is fearless heart. If you believe in yourself and can fully trust each other, you should follow your heart even if there are big hurdles in your way.

If your parents love you, they will accept this marriage later on. But you need to be prepared for the anger of your tribes as they might throw you out of home, not help financially , kick you out of both communities etc.  

Do you have JIGARA to face such hardships ? Are you strong enough ? Are you self dependent ? If yes, run to court and get married under special marriage act and leave the rest to God/Allah or Whatever...Love marriage is only for brave people.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register