Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundniga2   12 August 2018

Reply of rti

dear sir
           my office has received a RTI
asking giving name, father's name  and address , email id, personal mobile no of all the employees.(they don't have official mobile)
 can we give name , father's name address etc in RTI

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)
No it amounts to personal information..

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 August 2018

Are you the Officer entrusted with the job of providing information under RTI Act?

(Guest)

What is the purpose of asking it?

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     12 August 2018

If your organisation is a private entity you are not obliged to entertain the RTI.

Sir mine is a govt office,in RTI they just ask ,no reason mentioned

Sir mine is a govt office,in RTI they just ask ,no reason mentioned

Can we give list of name of the employees working in a office in RTI

Can we give list of name of the employees working in a office in RTI

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 August 2018

The simple thing in RTI is that Public Information Officer has to provide any information that is not specifically exempted under Sec.8 or Sec.9.  There is no such exemption, and infact the information has to be voluntarily disclosed in website.

You can not find any reason Sec.8 or Sec.9 of RTI Act.

PIO can not demand for reasons or deny information on reasons.

There is no harm in informing names of employees and their designations.

Don't you see such name boards on every table with their designation in several public offices ?

2 Like

Shanmugam .C   12 August 2018

Sir,

If your Office has  already published all of your employes name etc in your Office website, you need not give such details . Otherwiose you shave to give details  to the applcant within 30 days from the date of  receiot  of his application .Office Land line number may be given to the Applicant..

If you want any moe details you may contact me ( 9841888978 or E-Mail: rtishanmugam113@gmail.com by furnishing the copy of RTI Application.

C. SHANMUGAM 12-08-2018

Shanmugam .C   12 August 2018

Sir,

If your Office has  already published all of your employes name etc in your Office website, you need not give such details . Otherwiose you shave to give details  to the applcant within 30 days from the date of  receiot  of his application .Office Land line number may be given to the Applicant..

If you want any moe details you may contact me ( 9841888978 or E-Mail: rtishanmugam113@gmail.com by furnishing the copy of RTI Application.

C. SHANMUGAM 12-08-2018

(Guest)

It appears you are a crook who is fearing exposure in alimony case in Family Court.  Each Govt department has special guidelines issued under the RTI Act.  What makes you ask such queries here?

One can Only laugh

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     12 August 2018

Since you are holding a Government office and all the officers fall under the ambit of government officers you need to provide those details asked for.

Only the land line number of your hospital can be mentioned with your names and designations. It is not a pre-requisite as per RTI to give your personal details and personal phone numbers.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.
email:rajcarey@yahoo.com
phn:9866545086
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register