LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

depressedbyall (proprietor)     30 July 2018

Want Compensation from wife ?

1. Wife deserted me and after seven years wants mutual consent dicorce at zero settlement amt 2. my age today has become 41years mairraige lasted for just 4 months and 3. although she havent filed any kind of false cases too any where but i had filed rcr where i got exparte decree in my favour a year back but i spent around 2lakhs in litigating only and most important lost my precious age and also spiilt my status in our society 4. now her lawyer says she dosenot want to appear in mumbai for contested divorce hence wants me to return her all belongings before first date so that she avoids lawyers fees and further complication as she is from gujarat she is working and drawing salaryv18000 pm i have all her salary details has her own flat ans 5. she is stsying alone she has even left her own parents she is very adamant kind of nature 6. Learned advocates please suggest i want to teach her lesson and want her to be imposed with heavy fine or seek compensation for ruini g my name , time and money so please suggest is there any way or judgements which can help me .

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     30 July 2018

Teach her lesson, bless your stars if she wants divorce by mutual consent without any permanent alimony/financial compensation form you, rather you are seeking the same from her. Go ahead and agree for divorce by mutual consent without any financial deal between both and move ahead in life.
1 Like

depressedbyall (proprietor)     01 August 2018

my nam is yaitin
she left me in 2011
i tried every possible way and also filed sec 9 and got exparte in my favour
now u want to know from experts what steps she can take to take back streedhan from me i had excepted in rcr statement that her streedhan is with me and she can taje away but she never came for rcr case i got exparte after two years
my local advocate says to keep on ongoing duvorce case filed by me let her come and file and written ststement on first stage

depressedbyall (proprietor)     11 September 2018

Respected madam i got rcr exparte in my favour then i filed divorce few months back in rcr my lawyer had mentioned that we had given so much gold to my wife as well as her father has given so much of gold to her now i am in problem on first date she told i want my belongings back she want to do zero percent settlemwnt in which i got angry and demanded litigation cost so judge gave us mediation date on 27th september 2018 but after th8nk8ng with cool mind i called up my wife and told i am ready to return your gold but now she told to speak to lawyer when i called her lawyer he told that now everyhting is over now as you had already mebtioned in your rcr that this much amount of gold you have g8fted to her now that will also be taken away by my client now you just see how you get screwd up so now i am searching for solution to save my gold under any cost my next mediation is on 27th sptember is there any way out.

depressedbyall (proprietor)     11 September 2018

Respected seniors; i got rcr exparte in my favour then i filed divorce few months back in rcr my lawyer had mentioned that we had given so much gold to my wife as well as her father has given so much of gold to her now i am in problem on first date she told i want my belongings back she want to do zero percent settlemwnt in which i got angry and demanded litigation cost so judge gave us mediation date on 27th september 2018 but after th8nk8ng with cool mind i called up my wife and told i am ready to return your gold but now she told to speak to lawyer when i called her lawyer he told that now everyhting is over now as you had already mebtioned in your rcr that this much amount of gold you have g8fted to her now that will also be taken away by my client now you just see how you get screwd up so now i am searching for solution to save my gold under any cost my next mediation is on 27th sptember is there any way out.

depressedbyall (proprietor)     12 September 2018

I will explain again I got exparte rcr in 2016 so i filed divorce in 2018 in rcr i had clearly mentiined about gold jwellery given by my side to her and vice versa so in first court date she offered to settle to mutual consent divorce without seeking any alimony or maintainance but i denied but today when i realised my mistake so i immidiately called her to offer her gold jwellery back but she angrily repkied to talk to my lawyer when i called to her lawyer he told now not only her jwellery but evwn your side gifted jwellery to her will be demanded in next ciurt date so now because of my aily mistake i spoilt whole case so i am asjing to advice me now is there any chamces that i can save my gold which is rightnow in my possesion and as well hers too is in my possesion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register