LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kapoor (retired)     13 March 2010

Misconduct by judge

1.  The judge has allowed a number of adjournments to Opposite Party WITHOUT recording in writing the reasons.  Is this misconduct  by the judge?  What is my remedy?

2.  My case is against a builder.  I am told the husband of the judge is also a builder.  Is there conflict of interest?  Is it fit grounds for recusal?  How should I proceed?

Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 March 2010

submit before the court not to grant adjournment, if judge didn't ask tell her to record your submission in the order sheet and after that u apply for the certified copy of the entire order sheet, then she will understand something is goning to be happened. File an application for early hearing of the case, eventhough she gives a date along with the certifified copies of the ordersheet file complaint to the High Court Registrar.

2 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     13 March 2010

either u can file a transfer application or give a complaint to the high court.

a detailed complaint will be of better consequence, because in case the matter is transferred after complaint then the other courts will also remain afraid of u :)

1 Like

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     13 March 2010

YOU CAN FILE TRANSFER APPLICATION.

eswaramurthi (jm)     13 March 2010

you can very well file written objection before the judge and ask the judge should record the same then you are at liberty to proceed further

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register