Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sadda (xxx)     12 March 2010

Personal Loan

Hi Guys,

I took a Salary transfer loan from CITI bank (in DUBAI) when i was working in Dubai and I have paid EMI's regularly...unfortunatley i lost the job during recession in September 2009...End of service benefits also transferred to the bank by my Employer....after that I left Dubai and staying in INDIA...... still i have to pay 12 EMI's to the bank.....

while taking the loan, i have signed few post dated cheque's generated by bank...

will they proceed legally????

Now i am not in a position to repay the amount to bank .....what will be the consequences??

How can i avoid facing the legal issues....please advice..

Learning

5 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     12 March 2010

Mr. Sadda.... 'Guys' are not here to answer your questions.  First learn to address legal community respectfully if you need some help.  This is free service we are doing here at cost of our time and energy.  You have put a question that would be viewed by many highly qualified, experienced and seniors in this profession who are not just 'Guys'.  

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     12 March 2010

I support the views of Mr.Gundlapallis.

1 Like

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     13 March 2010

Well said Gundlaji. That is slated to be the present culture.  Gone were the days even to juniors we used to addressed them as Sir.  It is also quite disheartening to find that even our learned brothers in the same age group address me as Uncle looking at my photograph.  Comments like Bakwas Bandh Karo, What authority U have to question, Mind your business, Don't waste your time in this forum are found in the Experts section of this site.  OK.  All in the game.  We need to professionally address the issues rather than getting tied or give importance to loose statements posted in the forum as Moderators will take care.

Coming to the issue of this case, I need to pose a simple question.  If Mr.Sadda has right intentions to repay the loan instalments due, what prevents him to remit the money to the bank account to get his cheques passed periodically if he has admitted that he need to pay 12 EMI? What now fear for legal action even before default?

Let him address these points and come back

1 Like

sadda (xxx)     18 March 2010

The most Respected Lawyer's

I am very sorry if i hurt you with the word "guys"...i generally said that word..i haven't thought that word made uncomfortable for "Mr Gundlapalli" .

It seems this "Mr Gundlapalli" belongs to TELANGANA area of Andhra Pradesh....fight for nothing and making issue

no one wantedly disrespect others, No one is having time to disrespect you here.....it was addressed generally...

Some Sick people always think like this and creates so much of nuisance instead of thinking positive.

Thank you...once again sorry for the inconvenience caused by me.....

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     19 March 2010

Mr. Sadda : Your reply shows your lack of basic manners.  You cannot address a professional community in a informal way and more over instead of correcting the mistake you dare to pass your idiotic comments - You entered this forum seeking help - learn to be in your place first. 

You didnt address ME for me to get hurt - If you cant correct yourself better stay at a place where you are a boss but not here where ppl, the learned and dignified render their services to public with humility and humanity.  Plz dont be a drop of poison in this glass of milk... if not a drop of milk atleast as a drop of water you can mix and benefit yourself from this community. 

Good luck and get well soon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register