Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KIRAN KUMAR REDDY   05 July 2018

Purchase of DC land

Hello Sir,
we are doing cultivation of a Dc land from the year 2009 through a lease agreement and my father purchased that land in 2013.
My father died last year i.e.,2017. My father got the land in his passbook along with his own lands. After the death of my father, the lands transferred from my father to my mother.My mother got passbook along with the DC land we purchased.
we purchased dc-land from a widow, she belongs to rajaka caste, B.C.she and her daughter signed in the sale agreement.
Now a lady came and she is claiming as I'm 2nd wife of the land owner and I want my share in the land. The land owner didn't gave divorce to first wife. The lady claiming as 2nd wife left our village before 20years. Now the value of land is increased, so that now she is arguing for the share.
we have a sale agreement and we have that land in our passbook, we had taken crop loan on this land.
Now the lady claiming as 2nd wife is not allowing us for cultivation.
Sir, please tell me instructions how to proceed further.
Thank you sir.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 July 2018

Second marriage is illegal as per Hindu marriage Act.

She cannot claim her right in property but if she has children’s born from union of her and your father then they have legal right in property.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

She cannot claim her right in property but if she has children’s born from union of her and your father then they have legal right in property.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register