LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tamilselvan   30 June 2018

How to prove married without registration

hi sir/mam i got married 8 month ago in the temple. we not register our marriage because she don't have her certificate in her hand. both family are against for me last week shes father make emotional black mail to her and he make a complaint we are not get married yesterday only they are get out of my home. and she say i like to go with my father.i have only lots of photos of my wedding. how do i prove we are married is any possibility for me to live with my wife. please help me

Learning

25 Replies

Naa Channel Naa Istam   30 June 2018

your religion???
1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     30 June 2018

Marriage photos are sufficient to prove anyone's marriage. Aside if there are any witness, means the priest or your friends or neighbours will be an added advantage.

1 Like

temple in sense assuming Hindu temple. if Homam, sapthapadi etc all traditional procedures are followed and u should be 21 yrs completed and she should 18 yrs completed then it is valid eventhough not registered
1 Like

you should have well established evidence to prove the above may be video taken during marriage , pho

Ravi   30 June 2018

Bro call me my whatsapp number is 7986875325. I will help you . Your story same my story. I will tell you right and legal way to save marriage.
1 Like

Ravi   30 June 2018

Send me whtsapp msg

yes i have

my profile pic enough to prove my wedding

TGK REDDI   30 June 2018

There're numerous records in which you might have recorded the name of your spouse e.g. voter registration record, ration card,, census record, etc. 

(Guest)

Confusing opinions given by above people. None of them are legal advices.

Now a days just having photo with garland around neck is not enough.  People have made marriage a complicated procedure.  When girls side file kidnapping and rape case on you, your two photos of garlands wont be of any use.  Plus your so called wife should also tell that she is married, when cases are filed on you she will never say that she eloped and married you.  You will most probably spend good time in lock up then perhaps go to court from jail itself in blue bus.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   30 June 2018

Shri Ramoji Kumar

Dear Sir

If none of the replies of the members and experts is not legal advice, your reply has, I think, no advice itself.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     01 July 2018

Dear Mr. Ramoji,

Your answer is itself confusing and only beating around the bush. Please don't underestimate the above authors as their advice is more specific than yours, which is itself very aimless. You may not agree with others but you are not paying other's bills, so please chill and concentrate on only value addidtions without tampering with others write up.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   02 July 2018

Kumari Kamakshi

Madam

I'd like to know what the advice of Shri Ramoji is and how  you agree with it.       This will help me enhance my knowledge.

TGK REDDI   02 July 2018

It takes two to tango.      This adage has, I think, been misquoted by Miss Kamakshi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register