LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath   22 June 2018

Bank job of mother

father was working in sbm bank he was expire 25 yrs back bank will give the job to my mother. Just i am 36yrs old. Meri maa muje 18 sal pehle muje ghar se nikal diya o kisi our ke sath s*xusual relation rakhi thi isliye jagada hua thab muje ghar se bahar ana pada. Mere pappa ka job meri maa ko mili hai magar o muje kuch bhi madath nahi karthi hai kya muje meri MAA KE job me koi rights hai Hai to main kaha pe mera rights ke liye fight kar saktha hu

Learning

6 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     23 June 2018

You father died 25 years back and your mother got the job on compassionate grounds then itself. Your mother must have retired by now. Hasn't she? Now you are 36 years old. What was your age when your father died?

Why you are making an issue after two and half decades. Please give proper details while posting in the forum which will save the time of the experts and also your time.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 June 2018

For every litigation, there is limitation period.  A 36 year old, raising the issue of  mother taking up his job 20 years back sounds ridiculous.

Claim your legitimate share in paternal property if there is no will of your father, you can never win in any case against your mother or her assets or job.

She is not having any responsibility for a middle aged man of 36 years, when she is a senior citizen herselff.

Both depend on each other mutually at this age, seek meditation through elders and do not think of complicating simple issues with excess thinking that are never useful or fruitful.

1 Like

(Guest)

What is the issue you got? I think you posted the query when you were in not alright mood. 

(Guest)

What is the issue you got? I think you posted the query when you were in not alright mood. 

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     23 June 2018

Good Advice. Hope Manjunath understands and follows suit.

Manjunath   23 June 2018

My father expire that time iam 9 yrs old. And iam 36. Just i have face lot of financial problems

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register