LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRINCE IRFAN   05 June 2018

Related to study in abroad while having a criminal record

I am accused of 366 ipc and i spent 11 months in jail.Lower court bail rejected but high court gives me bail on the basis that its a mtter of love affair after breakup they lodged a false case of kidnapping.If lower court give me punishment of imprisonment of 5 years aftr all am I eligible to go abroad for study and job??

Learning

5 Replies

Raghav Arora   05 June 2018

Dear! You are on bail and not aquitted by the Hon'ble High Court yet and thus it is advisable that you wait and get yourself aquitted and then apply for the studies and job abroad. However you can apply to the court for the permission to travel abroad by forwarding an application regarding the same in the court where your matter lies.

Honestly, this may take a lot of time and since going abroad would mean you will not be able to attend the hearings, in my view the application would just be a waste of time, money and energy and the authorities will not let you through with a record of conviction from lower court. So I would advise you to wait and get aquittal first. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks a tih sirπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ

Thanks a ton sir πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ
1 Like

Raghav Arora   05 June 2018

Anytime Dear! All the best!Β 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2018

You may discuss with elders of your family, well wishers, mediators, seasoned PIP known to you and  get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/criminal matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before proceeding further and rushing to courts…….

Your counsel shall examine all docs, records, inputs and advise you properly on merits and chances of permission from court.

IT is better to get acquitted and then travel abroad without any burden.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register