Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

snigdha hr   20 May 2018

My wife asking to get divorsed with out proper reason

I'm from Hyderabad
I got married last 2 yrs ago in December month
on first night my wife said she don't like me this made me very panic
after 5months my father in-law came to know & my wife said as a childish mentality she said & asked to excuse me...I said OK
I was staying near to my father in-law house as my mother in-law is a patient my wife used to go every day
she never called even to ask about my welfare she used to stay in her house for 10 to 15 days with out intimating me
no call nothing some times I used to call her and ask her y ur doing like this & no answer from her side
I thought as iam near her house she z doing all these things & shifted to near by place
after one month she came to my new house & started quarrelling with me
again the same process shez doing and going to her house
one day she called me & starting arguing on all unnecessary matters
mean while my father in-law started torturing me to go for medical test
as this issue came to my Elders notice my family members and father in-law came to a conclusion to go for medical test after 2 months
my wife will be staying with me for 2 months for matital relationship
but
again my wife left my home in 6 days and started demanding for medical test
finally I went to a doctor with my parents doctor advised for counseling inspite my father in-law did not obey & called a rowdy sheeter & threatened my family
after 10 days I went & gone through medical test & got result POSITIVE with out any complications
after a week my family members went to my in-laws house to bring my wife
& my wife is not willing to come now
several time I personally went to meet my wife but their attitude is very rude and they are threating me
only our quarrels are on phone
I love my wife very much my father in-law working is going to retire in next month he is a central government employee
I don't want to loose my wife
every day iam suffering a lot...
how can I bring my wife & live a happy life..
Shekar

Learning

6 Replies

TGK REDDI   20 May 2018

I don't like loving a hating wife.     I suggest that you should assist her in obtaining divorce.

Sometimes preaching is preferred to remedy.    Preaching is not barred in lawyersclubindia.

1 Like

Krishna   20 May 2018

You are lucky that your wife wants to leave. With no affection, love and respect to you by your wife your marriage will not survive for long even if you want to compromise. Give her divorce and start a new life. Once you are remarried you will forget everything
1 Like

snigdha hr   20 May 2018

But I love her a lot nw I'm 38 And cannot live without her Hw can I make her understand how much I care her

Krishna   20 May 2018

If you want your wife, then surrender to her and tolerate all her tantrums. You should be happy either leaving her or surrendering to her. You can not choose both the options. Or wait patiently for her to change her behaviour
1 Like

Adv.Shukla (advocate )     20 May 2018

send a legal notice of sec 9 restitution of conjugal rights hindu marriage act. or you can file a divorce case under sec 13(1) of HMA if required. Make a mind before taking any decision.

Helping Hand ! (Advocate )     20 May 2018

Its always like this. Woman wants to come back, man does not want woman.  Woman does not want to come back, man wants her back.  Both of them wont work. And that is how divorce works.  Marriage is successful only if both the parties are good to each other and in love with each other.  One sided love stories never a success, see Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan.  It never worked.

If you want her totally you go live where she is.  Dance according to her tunes till the day you are alive.  Dont complain.  Simply do whatever she wants, dont file divorce. If you filed divorce take it back.  If she filed divorce, tell to judge that you are ready to lick her toes and sandals in order to save this marriage.  Court will dismiss her divorce petition.  However all this I wont suggest.  You file RCR and then one day you will get divorce if you have good advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register