LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     05 March 2010

uploading photograph

By uploading my photograph, today i joined the select club of  few who are not afraid to post thier real names/profession and photograph and who do not have to hide behind aliases to express thier views.

Learning

17 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 March 2010

yr most welcome sir.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     05 March 2010

Nice to see you,  moreover, adorned in Mr. Asumi's naga shawl !!!

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     05 March 2010

Even I do'nt know how to upload my photograph !!! Kindly guide me!

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     05 March 2010

Hey, nice to see your own, real photograph Sir. :)  But sir, pl do not come to the conclusion that those who have not uploaded are afraid to do so..    as far as I am concerned, I really dont mind having my photograph as my profile. But I just want have change in my profile every now and then according to season and my mood. I feel the display picture tells about us, in its own way..   I amy be wrong.. But I really get to know about a person by the picture he chooses to have as his/ her display picture.. may be deceptive too  :) It is also a form of freedom of expression... 

1 Like

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     05 March 2010

Mr. Tripathi... go to settings and from there you can upload. Thanks for recognition and pointing out Assumi Sir's trademark. I like it very much so i had taken it while going to Patiala to attend three day ' International Symposium on Emerging trends in Forensic Science'

Miss Suchitra .... u r right. Those who do not post photographs are not always afraid. I personally feel that if a person comes out with true identity , he will be less abusive and more responsible in his posts. Regards.

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     05 March 2010

nice photo Rajan.

1 Like

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     05 March 2010

VERY GOOD PHOTO RAJAN.

1 Like

Shree. ( Advocate.)     05 March 2010

Thanks Rajan Sir for uploading first time your photo in LCI forums.Very Happy to see you Sir,Then Assumi Sir  When R you Going to upload ur picture Sir?

1 Like

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     06 March 2010

Nice to see you, sir.regards.

1 Like

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     08 March 2010

Mr Assumi and Mr Tripathi.... when do we see you. Manish Singh, Kiran kumar also have done so... and that too right from beginning.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     08 March 2010

Dear mr. Rajan ,

My printer/scanner set is defunct and detached from PC. Further, I do not know how to load my photo in the computer and for that I have to take help of someone in a syber cafe. I will try at the earliest.

Alternatively, I can copy my photograph from the website of High Court Bar Association and load the same on LCI. Our Bar Association is uploading the photographs of it's members in it's web directory . The process is likely to be completed by the end of this month. Kindly grant me two or three weeks.

regards,

Dr. V.N. Tripathi

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     08 March 2010

My time yet to come, when i show out my photograph

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     09 March 2010

Dear Mr. Tripathi, When you are solving complex legal problems, this problem is very easy for you to solve. I know you will succeed. By pen drive you can copy/load your digital photo in PC and then load on net on the site. Regards.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 March 2010

Thank you dear salvi !

Those who are acustomed to  take a dip in complex issues, are more likely to fail in simple tests.

However, I will try today to copy my photo in pendrive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register