LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brami   08 May 2018

Shall i use that area privately

I have bought a flat in an apartment. The apartment has 3 flats at first floor, 3 flats at second floor, 2 flats at third floor and 1 flat at fourth floor. I bought flat at 3rd floor and following are the boundaries of my flat.

EAST : Open To Sky

WEST : Flat no 301

SOUTH : Open To Sky

NORTH : Open To Sky

There is a open space at EAST side(which is mentioned as "Open To Sky"). Shall I use that place privately?

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 May 2018

You may not be able to use.....

The builder must have described the sanctioned building plan to you.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 May 2018

The property is others.  How can you use it?

Brami   08 May 2018

Whose land is that ?

Brami   08 May 2018

Whose land is that ?

Brami   08 May 2018

I paid extra money for usage of that place. Please give me a solution for this, what should I do?

Prafulla   09 May 2018

its an easment ...so you can use it but you will not have absolute right over it. Will have go through your deed..please mail it on lprafulla20.pl@gmail.com.

Brami   09 May 2018

Actually, it is not an apartment. GHMC sanctioned permission only for residential usage. But builder sold his flats to individual persons. So should we must follow the apartment rules?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 May 2018

Originally posted by : Brami
I have bought a flat in an apartment. The apartment has 3 flats at first floor, 3 flats at second floor, 2 flats at third floor and 1 flat at fourth floor. I bought flat at 3rd floor and following are the boundaries of my flat.

EAST : Open To Sky

WEST : Flat no 301

SOUTH : Open To Sky

NORTH : Open To Sky

There is a open space at EAST side(which is mentioned as "Open To Sky"). Shall I use that place privately?

‘Sky’ as in query, may not owned by anyone.

Refer your last post..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 May 2018

Originally posted by : Brami
Actually, it is not an apartment. GHMC sanctioned permission only for residential usage. But builder sold his flats to individual persons. So should we must follow the apartment rules?

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Visit a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …with all documents related to property, sanctions, approvals.. for a considered opinion on your rights…..ans scope of any further aproval, compounding as per your interest..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register