Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

benlouis vincent   06 May 2018

Regarding engagement cheating

Dear sir, 

Hi sir. I am from coimbatore. Actually my problem is.  I have loved a girl . She is from assam.  We got engaged also. We have spent around 5 lakh rupees. We were enagaged on June - 2017 and after that November.  We have planned the get married mean while her father has passed away on November. We were not able to attend the condolence. Due to long distance as we have informed them that we will come in between. And marriage can be done after sep 2018 due to her father death rituals.And now she is saying that she doesn't need me and she said that she has not loved me. She has said she done all these because I was rich.  We have phone recording.  And she has challenged me that as per Indian law the girl has first priority.  So she court will hear only her words. And we been ashamed in front of our relatives. So what legal action can  be done on her.. And after the time of engagement.So And after the time of engagement. One boy Has sent text to me saying that they were i  love and has s*xual contact at that time of college . I have told I don't want to know about her past. Please don't come to our life. And April 23.  I have received mail from that her mail I'd and password has been changed on Facebook. And I have found the Ip address and informed to the company name Act fiber net providing  company  that it has been changed by some staff. But they have confirmed that it has been changed by a costumer. So they cannot give the costumer details. Yesterday I came to knew that he has done.It and by. So I came to know that she was still in relationship that boy and cheated me. And made us shame by doing engagement. So I wish to know what all legal proceedings to be done to her. And the transaction has been done in Two accounts. One is her account and her sister husband account.  And phone recording of the who has done the change of account. And I am have got a phone record that she saying he and she will get married or run away. So she cheated me. Kindly let me what should I do

Learning

2 Replies

TGK REDDI   07 May 2018

Her behaviour doesn't amount to cheating, if you ask me.     Breaking a promise is, I think, not an offence.      It's not a civil wrong either.

Spending so much money on engagement is your fault, not hers.

It's not advisible to love her any more.      Don't think of having her punished.      It'll fatigue you more.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2018

You have no case if she refused to marry you like. There is no law to compel here.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register