LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debayan   07 May 2018

Salary Issue with with Mental Harassment

Hi, I am talking about one start up company based on Hyderabad. Before one year I joined here. Company also provide me the appointment letter. Their everything is mentioned. But now the problem is that, they want to close the company without FNF sattlement. Even they didn't maintain their words as per the appointment letter. Now they are also giving me a lot of mental pressure. Even I worked till date, they didn't even clear past 3 month salary also. I have each and every documents in my own mail. This is not first time. After taking some information, I got to know that they did the same thing with the previous team also. Will you please suggest me what I have to do now to get my old salary and FNF sattlement.

Learning

5 Replies

Siddharth Jain   07 May 2018

firstly, you'll have to serve a legal notice to your employer for recovery of your lawful dues, if he fails to adhere to the terms of the notice within 15 days of receiving the notice, then you can proceed to file suit for recovery as per contract.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com
2 Like

Debayan   07 May 2018

Many thanks for your time and Consideration Sir. To be very Frank, I am not awere about all this legal process. Will you please explain...that what is the process to serve a legal notice...Where I have to go for that..? If it is possible please help me.. Thanks

Siddharth Jain   07 May 2018

Legal notice can be send by any advocate, in accordance to the facts and circumstances of any particular case stating the grievances as well as the legal consequences, if the conditions are not met. You can also contact me on the given email. Regards, Siddharth Jain, Advocate
2 Like

Debayan   07 May 2018

Thank you very much Sir. I will contact with you only. Just need couple of days to discuss with my team. I will let you know. Thank you very much for your guidance.

Debayan   07 May 2018

Hi Sir, Good Mrng.. Will you please send me one message in my WhatsApp. So that we can continue our conversation. Regards, Debayan 9163859059(WhatsApp)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register