Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navi Kamboz   30 April 2018

I AM IN A URGENT NEED OF HELP. PLEASE HELP!!!!.....My Ex is threatening me that she is going to file a case against me after 2 days of break up

i came into a relationship with a girl on 16 jan 2018 she was good at that time but in one month i came to know that we are not good together so i told her that we need to take a break but she refused and said she would commit suicide if i broke up with her
i said ok I won't leave u don't do this
then under some circumstances we both didn't know how did it happen we made physical contact by both of us agreeing to it also she was more happy than me.
again some problems came i tried to break up but she again threatened me and said i will only leave u if u would cheat me with some girl
then i cheated on her . even then she threatened me and i had to stay again and also handle her as i cheated on her now finally she left me and i came into a relationship today 30th apr 2018 my gf talked to her as i told her about my ex and she called me and said that its only been two days i was waiting that u would call me or something but now i will file a case against you my dad is a lawyer and i have proofs that u were with me in a room and i would get u in any case i could and u would go to the jail

plz i am in a urgent need of help can somebody help me

Learning

55 Replies

Siddharth Jain   30 April 2018

you can contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Siddharth Agarwal   30 April 2018

Don't worry brother, if you have evidence that you and her had s*xual contact with her consent then there's no issue..

i have evidence of she threatening me of committing suicide and also proofs of her consent in those s*xual contacts also i told her that i can't do this with you and she said that if you as my BF won't fulfill my needs then i have to go to others....also i was unable to talk to her on phone so whatever she said on call i replied to her with text in that chat i have told her that I can't make s*xual contacts with her and she replied on phone call

Siddharth Agarwal   30 April 2018

I would suggest that you don't panic much, and let time pass by and avoid contact with her and even after this if she files a case you have evidence and the honourable judge would grant you bail and also might dismiss the case..

(Guest)

Write a letter mentioning all your story and post it via registered post to Commissioner of Police. CC the same copy writing another letter to District Magistrate who is the District Commissioner.  Ask them to take action against your ex.  Then go absconding for 30 days. But write another letter to same people under RTI asking what action they took against your ex.  They will give a reply.  If they taken action agaisnt your ex, they will mention that.  If not, then write a letter again under RTI to FAA who is first appellate authority complaining that Districe Magistrate and Police Commissioner did not take actoin against your ex nor they provided information about what action they taken agaisnt your ex.  FAA will call all 4 of you, and then you take your proofs etc with you and play it there or give it to FAA.  They will refer matter to criminal court and your ex will be taken into custody for blackmailing you.  If any doubt you can call me.

TGK REDDI   30 April 2018

What's the age of the girl?

17 but she will be 18 in 2 months i think

ramoji kumar i have talked to her today and she is not telling me what case is she going to file against me and she said that now you have asked what i am going to do now i am more angry and now definitely i am going to tell my dad who is a lawyer

TGK REDDI   30 April 2018

Section 375 of The Indian Penal Code defines rape.     What you committed was rape.       Be on your guard.

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     01 May 2018

first of all u agreed u did physical contact .so what u think her modesty is a toy that when u need her u can leave? can u cut your organ and live your life? . and she is doing good by fling case against u. coz people like you should be behind bars. How u dont know you got physical contact ? are u drunked? you should be behind bars under posco. siddhart agarwal beware writing anything rubbish this may lead u in land u in legal problems in involving in the crime of helping the criminal

evidence of threatening wont help u. any women in india would kill her if she loose her dignity and modesty . what u want . u do s*X with child and then escape saying i dont need you more? keep that evidence inside your A**. I pray u get jail term and then in life you wont do any play with physical body of any women and escape easily 

Siddharth Agarwal   01 May 2018

Hello Mam, Sonam Kaur, I'm not trying to help a criminal or something, it's just that he has been dragged into this even after refusing to be with her for several times and please do your research and speak to the point and not only your opinions.. Thanks

hello if u can read english do read properly he had done physical relation with minor girl. he had dragged her into relation not she. and i hope if she would have been yr sister or your daughter i would looked at your face how would you be ready to reply with the same. my research is far better than u  being a women i dont need any ignorant man advise to understand what is womens modesty. learn some sense about modesty of women I hope your mother would teach you.

1 Like

Navi Kamboz   01 May 2018

sonam kaur , mam i didn't wanted to get into details but now i have to tell u that i refused to do anything but she seduced me and also the first thing was she was the one to ask me to do it and also she herself used her hand to touch my private parts also you should know that she had physical relationship with her ex too. and she knew much more about it than me because i have never done this before she guided me and she is not a child she is 18 years old girl, and don't come to any decision as you are not sure about who did what is this case
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register