Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj   27 April 2018

Road Accident

Dear all Respected sir/Mam,
kindly advice me after read all the issue.

Yesterday Me and my friend on my bike and my friend took my bike from me for a moment like take a test drive,and I were at back seat of bike.

and as per the Traffic rules of India he was driving on correct side of road (Left hand side) ,

and than instantly we were see a two fully drunked guys come on wrong side of road in too much speed of bike and crashed with us,

in it we all us get hurts and bikes got broken also ,but they got injured more than us because they are in so much speed and also drunked and they lose them control on bike and crashed with us,

tell me what I do now
my friend also have not driving license yet,

in that condition what I can do.

kindly help
thanks & Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2018

Without any delay or hesitation take your elders of the family, well wishers, reputed persons, community leaders in confidence…

Let police obtain CCTV footage (with sound bites) and conclude in inquiry who was at fault……and investigation,MLC may prove the other party was driving under influence of liquor..and violating traffic rules..

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2018

And engage your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Criminal matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt..

Your counsel can opine and advise you the best in person and get you out of the mess..and get clean chit in inquiry and acquitted on merits..

Any sermon or lecture won’t help..

1 Like

Anuj   28 April 2018

thanks all,
and thanks also Kumar sir, yes I second I did explain good the full incident for got know it that what would I do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register