Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNITA (NOT APPLICABLE)     13 April 2018

matter in high court

sir/madam,

my relatives (petitioner) have file case against me (respondent) on 3-3-2018 in Bombay high court. I have received this information from high court website. No notice or information received through my relatives

please guide me how can I get the documents in regards the same

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 April 2018

Wait for actual court summons that will come to you along with copy of petition to your registered address submitted by the petitioner.
1 Like

sir,
How long (period of time) one should wait for the court summons? Or can I go to the high court with the Internet documents and take help from them.

TGK REDDI   13 April 2018

Why do you hurry?     You have no locus standi until, as advised by Shri Vijay Raj Mahajan, you get papers from the Court.

1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 April 2018

You may check the next date before which you may receive the notice and documents on the website.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2018

You can benefit from above posts i.e you may get by post and on website..

Or Appear on next date in person or thru a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing concerned field of law and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and appraise the court on non receipt and request to provide the docs and time.

case stamp no. FA/6291/2018 objections are mentioned as

The claim in Appeal differ from that in lower court for no obvious reason and the difference is not. raised on 27/02/2018

The address es given in memo of appeal /application are not the registered addresses

please guide I have just checked the website as per your guidances.

SUNITA (NOT APPLICABLE)     17 April 2018

please guide me. in regards the case no. FA/6291/2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register