LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Rana   30 March 2018

maintenance

Dear sir my wife don't want to come back to my home she want to stay with her parents. So I file sec. 9 against my wife. After that she also file sec. 24 and sec. 125 against me. And She told me that I never come back and also I will not give you divorce. I want money. I want to bring her back to the home. But she don't want to come back. Please sir guide me that what should I do in this situation.

Learning

14 Replies

Online.498a.DV.Act.Crusader   30 March 2018

You go and stay with her parents.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   31 March 2018

Obtain evidence that she wants to desert you.

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     31 March 2018

It is immaterial what she wants better takes helps of elders of both sides and tried to settle the matter amicably .If not possible then take help of some competent lawyers. It her right file suit to claim maintenance under section 125 of CrPC
1 Like

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     31 March 2018

It is immaterial what she wants better takes helps of elders of both sides and tried to settle the matter amicably .If not possible then take help of some competent lawyers. It her right file suit to claim maintenance under section 125 of CrPC
1 Like

Section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code is applicable to a Complainant whose husband deserts her but not to a Complainant who deserts her husband.

1 Like

Vivek Rana   31 March 2018

Dear sir, still I didn't get u.. Exactly what u are trying to say.....

That's characteristic of Shri Ramesh Singh.        Vagueness is safer than precision.

1 Like

anubhav Bhatt   31 March 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990
1 Like

Vivek Rana   01 April 2018

Dear sir. I think After marriage wife should stay in her husband's house not in her parents house. And according to u if I will work next 10 year in this job. My wife should stay with her parents correct...?? And in this situation or in my father absence I should put a lock in my house....??? I told her several times that u just stay here and feel like new home once I come back then we will go together wherever you want.
1 Like

TGK REDDI   01 April 2018

In this Forum, Law is preferred to philosophy.

1 Like

I think u are married and Ur husband treat u like a DOG. That's why u r using this kind of f....kn language u b....y. And she is my wife not a dog..... Next time mind Ur language. And do Ur job. OK.

Dear mam I request u that please don't give me Ur advice....I don't want any kind of Ur advice. if in future u saw my any question in forum please ignore.... there is so many respected advocates, and I are guiding me so well. So please mam this is my humble request to you. Don't answer me or in simple way I don't want Ur advice.... Thanx

Vivek Rana   02 April 2018

Good evening sir, actually I am ready to pay money but she want 60000 Rs pr month. I am working 2 months on and 2 months off and my company giving me salary only for 2 on months. 2 off months i m not getting any money or salary. My salary is very less. I hv some bank loan and policys. For this i am paying monthly installment also.

Vivek Rana   03 April 2018

Please sir give me some advice.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register