LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

how should i file the divorce case..

im into a marriage for 2.5years..nd in between issues have bcm so worse between both the families and also between husband and me...dt without divorce there is no solution..
but on d othr hand im 6weeks pregnant..how should i proceed with the divorce case..my husband demanded a dowry of 2.5 laks ..nd lumpsome jewellery...for marriage...

Learning

6 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   28 March 2018

mail me All dates of occurrence at basu_kunal@hotmail com. your case is one of irretrievable marriage breakdown.I may be able to help u out on this one Ms. Nag

Regards
Advocate Kaybee
1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     28 March 2018

Divorce by mutual consent is best solution for dissolving the marriage where both parties are not happy and want to snap the marital relationship.

The Istridhan is the absolute property of wife that she need to be returned back by the husband.The gift given to husband/inlaws is not Istridhan and cannot be claimed back. The permenant alimony and maintenance is another issue that need to be worked out between both parties. As far in your case there is pregnancy of 6 weeks, this is very important issue that you need to immediately workout between both of you. If you continue the pregnancy than your husband may not support the child in future and even if you want to remarry, as a mother of child this may be an issue for you. In the same time termination of pregnancy now without delay can be worked out by both of you rather waiting any further when that becomes difficult for you.

After all the above mentioned issues are settled you can jointly move petition for divorce by mutual consent that get finalised after 6 months and you both are free.

For futher case discussion and legal consultancy, you may contact me for pre-paid consultancy.

vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com 

1 Like

pankaj verma   28 March 2018

file mutual divorce petition for soon result with a single time alimony for maintain ur life.. as ur legal right...09816374011

Venu Cheggam   28 March 2018

try to solve the issue with elders as soon as possible and give birth to a beautiful child, @ venu 9392498819
1 Like

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     28 March 2018

please go in for divorce by mutual consent as advised a other legal experts here.

Regards,
Siddharth Jain, Advocate
Delhi High Court.
isidjain1@gmail.com

Tirthankar Bose   28 March 2018

Better to file a mutual divorce petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register