LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     27 March 2018

Evidence required for filing 498

my wife is busy s*xting her lover whole night. she blocked me on whatsapp and my calls. but i can see her online late in the night. i have the mobile number of her lover. i intend to file a case on her love u/s IPC 498 and IPC 497. 

what evidence do i have to collect ? can i subject her lover to nacro analysis test ?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar...... (occupation )     27 March 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore)

Originally posted by : Kumar......

my wife is busy s*xting her lover whole night. she blocked me on whatsapp and my calls. but i can see her online late in the night. i have the mobile number of her lover. i intend to file a case on her love u/s IPC 498 and IPC 497. 

what evidence do i have to collect ? can i subject her lover to nacro analysis test ?

The heading of this thread is something.

You are asking something inside the thread.

How do you expect your wife to be faithful to you when you have serious mental problems?

Just read what you have posted twice. There is surely some problem with you. Thats the reason why your wife is se xting someone else and has blocked you.

I doubt you are on apheem or gaanja or drunk to the core.

Marriage is not for you. You clearly have spoiled your own life and have spoiled life of your wife by marrying her.  If you cannot cope up with wife, take mutual divorce.

Stop all this nonsense.  You want to do narco test on wifes lover? Dont wander near mental hospital. They will catch you and pull you in.

hey  learn some manners on how to behave like a professional lawyer, look at the language you are using in professional forums. can you share you registration number, looks like you must be taught a lesson. Have you ever read the mandatory subject Professional Ethics in your Lib ? 

if you are a genuine advocate share your registration number if not you will get a nice reply from me very soon.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register