Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rasheedahmad (aa)     25 February 2010

SUGGESTION NEEDED: TROUBLE IN FINAL SETTLEMENT OF DISABLED

Dear Sir

I am a Physically handicapped person and was working in Stock Broking Company as Branch Manager. I been forced to resign from job in Feb 09. Company has not paid Salary of Feb 2009 and i also the incentives ( 5 % of Branch profit  as mentioned in Offer Letter ) for two years.  I have sent 3 letters to Chairman of the company so far asking them to settle the dues. But so far i have not got any response from comapny.  Further company also troubled lot in settling my PF. Company took almost 3 months to submit my pf withdrawal form to PF office

I am jobless from last one year. As there is a gap in career i am finding difficult to get another job now.

Kindly suggest as to what i need to do to get my right. To whom can i approach ?

Request you to guide me as to

1.Can i ask from employment in the same company ?

2. How can i get compensated for the last year i suffered ?

Please suggest me as to how can i go about it.

Regards

Rasheed

Learning

3 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     25 February 2010

Dear Rasheed,

You can file "CIVIL SUIT" against your Employer in the Civil Court located within the jurisdiction of your place/town.

Approach a lawyer near to you, ask him to issue a "Legal Notice" to your Employer with the demands as mentioned in your query and, after the notice period if there is no possitive response from your employer in payments demanded you can file "Civil Suit" in the civil court.  

As per me your position "Branch manger" does comes under the Industrial Act as "Workman", and you can't approach to Labour Court, so its better to apprach to civil court and file civil suit and judgment will be in favour of you. 

1 Like

Rasheedahmad (aa)     20 March 2010

Dear Sir

As i informed you, i am physically handicapped person and jobless from last one year. Please suggest me as to is there any way where in i can get faster response to my rights.

Its become very difficult for me to take care of  day to day livelihood expenses of myself and my family.

Kindly suggest

Regards

Rasheed

Rasheedahmad (aa)     20 March 2010

Dear Sir

Kindly suggest me as to, what all things i can claim from company like

1. Can i claim for the salary of last one year for which i am jobless because of forced resignation.

2. How much i can claim for the torture given to me.

3. If i ask for re-employment, can i get the same,

Kindly guide me

Regards

Rasheed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register