Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     10 February 2010

She has changed her name: How to know or prove???

My wife had been changed her name before marriage, means while she has a past criminal case history, she was convicted, spent long time behind the bar and releasing from there changed her name.

Unfortunately I am having no record like marksheet etc of her.

All happened before marriage. Now to prove her alligation as false, I need to have some evidence that Earlier Ms X and today's Mrs Y is same.

How is it possible? please suggest me...

Learning

9 Replies

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     11 February 2010

Please help me to get the same..

Daksh (Student)     19 February 2010

Dear Mr.Rajkumar,

More than How it's Why which is really bothering me.  It is evident that you does not seems to be happy with your wife and this post seems to be a devise to know ways and means to collect incriminating material against her.

Changing of name ipso facto does not means that who ever changes his/her name has to be a criminal past.

After marriage what happened that you are hell bent of investing your time and energy for this!

Anyway your personal life is yours own my sincere advice is hire a detective.

Best Regards

Daksh

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     22 February 2010

How to know about the change of name? Is it under RTI?

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     23 February 2010

if it is a criminal case, photo father's name  residential address and fingerprint of the person should be available at the thana, court, and jail record. you may do rti or may collect from the concerned office staff unofficially in a friendly terms.

how you suspect such? chess that point. if your in laws or wife suppressed it at the time of marriage, then it is suppressing a material fact, comes under voidable marriage.

1 Like

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     23 February 2010

Dear Gupta Sir,

She told me before the marriage about her past criminal case history in a short. Also her father took a joint signature from me and my wife on a same court paper that knowingly we got married.

Now I have got some article of news paper regarding the same.

So can I move with suppression of fact?

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     23 February 2010

As on date she is not staying with me, and keen on getting detached me from my family, Also she is fond of luxary and living beyond its mean. How to maintain the relation I do not know, More over I am Anticipating false 498a she can file against me and my family.

Please help me and show me the right way..

Rajkumar

you have signed a paper which means you know the matter and knowingly married her.

if the signed paper and the paper news are different, and a great diffrence is there, which also effected the normal day to day life, then it will be a matter.

that means your matrimonial life already ruined; then may start it - if a great difference is there.

1 Like

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     24 February 2010

Rajkumar,

She would have filed the affidavid of the change of the name in the court and could also have given the same to update their records, including eloctral register. File the RTI in the court and also in the electoral register and see if you can get any document regarding the change of name.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register