Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Birendra (Pvt Service )     21 March 2018

Termination of contract service without notice

Dear Sir ,

Please suggest me that can be an employer terminate his contract service employee without notice prior to Termination notice.

Birendra Singh

Bokaro

Learning

10 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Service terms and conditions need to be checked. Otherwise serving the contract without notice is against the Principle of Natural Justice.

1 Like

Dear Sir ,

Although in my appointment letter it is clearly mentioned that with seven days notice action may be taken on the basis of clients complain.

But my employer is Giving Termination Letter first without discussiong to me ( just like a slavery era ) then 30 days notice period which i have successfully completed.

Now please suggest me can i legal complain against employer in labour court on the basis of lieu of notice before Termination.

Although what complain against me raised my his clients is till hidden.

Please suggest me  sir 

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     21 March 2018

As per your version you are not aware about the complaint of client and no oppertunity was given before termination in that case you can approach court for illegal termination.

Dear Sir 

Good After Noon 

Many Many thanks for advice 

Kumar Birendra (Pvt Service )     31 March 2018

Dear Sir Good Evening Although I have sent a notice to employer against termination letter issued by him on 23/03/2018 drafting by local person But till there is no reply from employer ends Now please suggest after how many days I can go to labour court

Kumar Birendra (Pvt Service )     31 March 2018

Dear Sir Good Evening Although I have sent a notice to employer against termination letter issued by him on 23/03/2018 drafting by local person But till there is no reply from employer ends Now please suggest after how many days I can go to labour court

Kumar Birendra (Pvt Service )     03 April 2018

Dear Sir ,

I am contract employee of  consultant name Ginus Consultant Ltd for the work of Bosch Ltd (Automotive Aftermarket ) in india.

Both have nationwide establishments. I have beeen terimnated about two months back.

I sent a objection letter challenging their  termination being Wrongfull 

Now i want to file a case in court

Please suggest me in which court and under which section i should file case if possible with related section also 

Dear Sir , I am contract employee of consultant name Ginus Consultant Ltd for the work of Bosch Ltd (Automotive Aftermarket ) in india. Both have nationwide establishments. I have beeen terimnated about two months back. I sent a objection letter challenging their termination being Wrongfull Now i want to file a case in court Please suggest me in which court and under which section i should file case if possible with related section also Birendra 9102174757

Dear Sir , I am contract employee of consultant name Ginus Consultant Ltd for the work of Bosch Ltd (Automotive Aftermarket ) in india. Both have nationwide establishments. I have beeen terimnated about two months back. I sent a objection letter challenging their termination being Wrongfull Now i want to file a case in court Please suggest me in which court and under which section i should file case if possible with related section also Birendra 9102174757

Kumar Birendra (Pvt Service )     12 May 2018

Dear Sir 

My principle employer is explaining that since your were not his eployee hence unable to explain problem occuring with you during working 

when i am asking that in case of any instruction regarding with work was provided by principle emploee , appreciation remarks was also provided by principle employer then in case of any problem occuring during working ( as per principle employer not as per me) why you will not share 

its not acceptable by me 

sir humbly request , please advice on 

Birendra Singh 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register