LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     07 February 2010

Law against In laws

Is there any law in our country against some greedy in laws who are trying to extract money from their son in laws by regulating her daughter??

Learning

14 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 February 2010

Sir I think this title should be changed as the present senario is, on bride's side" WITH LAW "and on groom's side " WITHOUT LAW ". Yes there is law but Our law is silent on bride's side and violent on groom's side.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 February 2010

Sorry! silent against bride's side and violent against groom's side.

surender singh (lecturer)     08 February 2010

MY WIFE IS MISLEAD BY MY INLAWS .SHE NEVER TALKS TO ME.SEC9 IS IN MY FAVOUR.NOW GETTING 3000/ AS INTERIM.I CAME TO KNOW FROM SOURCES THAT MY FATHER IN LAW SOLD  HIS ANCESSTRAL PROPERTY IN 5 OR6 CRORES. HE HAS 3 CHILDREN.ONE MY BRO IN LAW,ONE SIS IN LAW.NOW  SHE MUST BE MISGUIDED BY HER FATHER JUST TO KEEP HER IN CONFIDENCE AND TAKING THE MONEY BACK IN SOMETIME.TILL THEN MAY KEEP HER WITH HIM.IN COURT SHE SHOWED THAT I AM NOT EARNING AND ALSO DONT HAVE MONEY .THRUOGH RTI FIL HAS DEMANDED MY PAY SLIP.PLEASE GUIDE ME FROM WHERE I CAN KNOW FATHER IN LAWS AND MY WIFES SHARE.?WHERE SHOULD I PUT AN RTI,TO KNOW ABOUT SALE DEED OR ABOUT CASH INVESTED .?I WAS NOT KNOWING ANYTHING WHY SHE LEFT HOME ? also i dont want anybodies prop.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     09 February 2010

there are some queries in mind to ask from you. U can call me at 9871158578

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     09 February 2010

If the daughter is a robot, which law will help?

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     09 February 2010

From the last 10 days my wife was calling me and I did not respond. Yesterday her father called my father and ask to discuss with him. we agreed and took some time to conduct the same.

In this situation what should be our version and role as they are so crooked and claver.

Regards

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     09 February 2010

Call them to your house and also call some of the elderly relations known to both the families. Let them do the talking. Listen to what they say and want. Explore what is in their mind. If it is divorce and/or money, let them specify. Get time to respond. This change of heart can't be so sudden without some crookedness in the offing. 

1 Like

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     09 February 2010

IF THEY TRIES TO FOCUS REGARDING DESSERTION OF THEIR DAUGHTER or

If they asking for more money for the maintanance of my wife and daughter or

If they expressed to be a mutual divorce

Or , if they wants to get enter their daughter to our house withh immidiate effect,

What should be our reply or response.. please advise me accordingly?

girishankar (manager)     16 February 2010

POOR MALES ARE F**L* THATS OUR PRESENT LAW

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     16 February 2010

'Silent' and 'violent' . Good use of words by Arvind. You should be a writer... try it out.

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     22 February 2010

Why the in-laws are so interested to get the all information about my service as and when I am not visiting their phone nor attending their house and my wife does not wants to be stayed with my family? How they could misuse the same?

Regards

Rajkumar

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     22 February 2010

It is human nature. Are you not keen to get similar information from the other side?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     22 February 2010

Why do lawyers call such laws, "family laws".

These are "Anti-family law". Legal profession must change the nomenclature to take into consideration the modern reality.

1 Like

girishankar (manager)     23 February 2010

Well Said Mr.Rajesh Kumar........Adv: like U Ppl  only should creat the awarness of such Laws... Thank U...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register