Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     17 February 2010

5 PIL Need Brave Lawyers

Hello.

I Have 7 Topics For Which i want to File PIL

Some Releated To Computer So I m Posting This request Under Cyber Law.

1. 2 PIL Against Mobile Opearator

2. 2 PIL Against Bank

3 1 PIL Against Laywer  (YES I m Serious)

4. 1 PIL Against Police

5. 1 PIL Against Working Of Judges

My City Lawyer Are Really Not Brave & Always Say u cant win, no lawyer take ur PIL's ,Judge will punish u if u dont win etc

I Cant File myself because i dont Know all the rules of it.

Can I File PIL In Hindi ?

Thanks

Learning

34 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 February 2010

May your search for a BRAVE lawyer end soon.

girishankar (manager)     17 February 2010

God Bless U...

Alok Motan (Advocate)     18 February 2010

hey bro....whatever topics u have mentioned...there are No. of PILs in this regard which have already been decieded or would be at the decision stage or would be in process of filing by the aggrived persons like you......

there is no harm in filing PIL in High Courts but who would bear the expenses....?? and where are u from by the way...?? coz in Delhi we charge 33000/- minimum....!!! for a case..........there is no question of brave lawyer....i understand ur feelings i dont knw what harrassments u have faced from Mobile companies or from bank............but i am sorry to say the people like the two chaps posted their comments against ur querry CAN ONLY MAKE FUN OF OTHERS......AS THEY THEMSELVES CANT DO ANYTHING AND UNDER-ESTIMATE OTHERS OR DE-MORALIZE OTHERS.........HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN TO SAY........NO OFFENCES PLZZZZZZ.......... I'M SORRY IF ANYONE GETS HURT BY MY REPLY.....

ALL THE BEST......WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE U WHO WANTS TO DO SOMETHING..............FOR SOCIAL CAUSE.......FOR PUBLIC AT LARGE....KEEP IT UP AT LEAST U THINK/ THOUGHT FOR OTHERS....................................................

1 Like

girishankar (manager)     18 February 2010

Dear Mr.Alok,

We didnt post our comments to make fun of a affected person.......we felt that we were helpless to do Something for public....Thanku very much guiding Ya-Ta......in right way with transperancy.....

Alok Motan (Advocate)     21 February 2010

girishankar ji i am sorry if i hurted you in any way....actually we all are here to help each other and not to give sympathy instead to feel ampathy and to suggest and advice.................my intentions were not to make it a matter of arguments between ourselves.....

hope u didnt mind....sry again....

girishankar (manager)     21 February 2010

Its Ok Mr.Alok Ji...Its all a game in life... So no hard feelings....Thank U....No sorry in freindship......

Alok Motan (Advocate)     21 February 2010

my pleasure..........

harish prabhu (advocate)     21 February 2010

all the best for ur search, if u get one , first u ask him , what is PIL.....?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 February 2010

Mr. Alok Matan sir,  the  cost of psychiatric medicines are very high. As u know a person suffering from mental ailments used to be depended on someone. I have seen due to high cost of treatment, many parents/guardians either discontinue the treatment and some cases they kills the patients or donate them at any temple or majars. So,  Can PIL be filed for subsidize the psychiatric medicines? Since, drug company's are making huge profits. Thanks

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 February 2010

Sir, what will be the chances of getting success. If some one is ready to bear the entire legal expences.

girishankar (manager)     21 February 2010

PIL means Polician's intrested Litigation..... I Think So....

1 Like

Alok Motan (Advocate)     22 February 2010

Mr. girishankar are u serious.....u really dont know the meaning or again in mood to joke....??

for the people unaware : - PIL stands for Public Interest Litigation.......... "Janhit Yachika" (in hindi)

Mr. Ashutosh

i am sorry it would be an untouched topic for me....i havent researched on it till yet or u can say i havent come across such topic till yet....ITS GOOD THAT U ARE WILLING TO DO SOMETHING OR RAISING UR CONCERN....N YES PIL CAN BE FILED BUT THE BASE DEPENDS UPON THE NO. OF EFFECTED PEOPLE.....U HAVE TO ACQUIRE EVIDENCES NOT EXACTLY ACQUIRING EVIDENCES BUT IN OTHER WORDS U HAVE TO CONVINCE COURT, THAT A NUMBER OF PEOPLE OR PUBLIC AT LARGE HAV/HAD BEEN AFFECTED BY SUCH THINGS OR ACTIVITIES AND YOU ARE CONCERNED FOR THAT........U ARE CONCERNED FOR SAFETY AND HEALTH OF OTHERS IN THE INTEREST OF GENERAL PUBLIC......

I WOULD SUGGEST ALL THE READERS TO READ AS MANY JUDGEMENTS OF M.C. MEHTA VS. UNION OF INDIA..............e.g. Bhopal Gas Leakage etc......

Mr. Ashutosh if  u manage to convince the court that it is in public interest and is also a matter of concern and safety......for public at large .......u  will definately succeed............and the expenses depends on lawyer to lawyer.....else no as such heavy court fees has to be paid...... its just the professional fee of the lawyer.......

ELSE YOU ALONE CAN FILE AND CONTEST THE MATTER IF U HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO ARGUE.................

2 Like

girishankar (manager)     22 February 2010

Sorry Mr.Alok Ji.....I realy know abt it and know people who suffered a Lot by Politicians for filing PIL..........Usay Khon Kya Karengea ?

girishankar (manager)     22 February 2010

So Only I Called it as POLITICIAN INTRESTED LITIGATION

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register