Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjiv garg   08 March 2018

My 13 years old son brutally beaten up in school, FIR registered by Court under 156(3) u/s 75, 82 of Juvenile justice act 2015, 16& 17 RTE ACT, 506.352, 120B but police cancellation report in court deny all the Evidence

My 13 years old son brutally beaten up in school, FIR registered by Court under 156(3) u/s 75, 82 of Juvenile justice act 2015, 16& 17 RTE ACT, 506.352, 120B but police cancellation report in court deny all the Evidence. Further the child went into acute mental depression and is undergoing the treatment from Govt hospital psychology department. now the Police filed a cancellation report today and the Judge was accepting the report and I have called tomorrow to say into the matter. the said judge can accept the cancellation report ?? kindly suggest on other remedies available too.

Regards

Learning

10 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 March 2018

wny other thread you opened.

Sanjiv garg   10 March 2018

Good afternoon sir, kindly elaborate.

Good afternoon sir, my son was first targeted in school, discrimination was made against him later on December 2016 he was brutally beaten by the school principal and director on a false allegations to admit he was smoking in school. We complaint to police but as the school is very influential the fir was not resigisterd. Later on order of court the FIR was registered but no action was taken. After 9 months I filed a case in high court for directions to police to complete the investigation in time bound, the court ordered to complete the investigation in 3 months. Now the police has filed a cancellation report in court. Kindly advise. Regards Sanjeev

It is only kids of this generation who get disturbed on beating by teachers while caught smoking in school and this generation parents willing to run from pillar to post to file case on teachers though rejected by court.

A perusal of the high court order and closure report of the police alone can reveal prospects of moving fuirther.  Please meet a lawyer with papers.

I guess there's some confusion. He was not caught smoking, but was forced to admit after detention in school and when 12 year old son refused he was beaten. Thereafter the FIR was registered on orders of court ( the court didn't rejected). Earlier to that the school made him sit with special children ( mentally retarded) for one month, he was not allowed to attend the classes for three months due to which he went in acute mental depression and I'd still going on treatment on high dose of anti depressants by govt doctors.

"Earlier to that the school made him sit with special children ( mentally retarded) for one month, he was not allowed to attend the classes for three months due to which he went in acute mental depression"

First of all what prevented you from disclosing this fact earlier.  Is it afterthought or you were just taking test of experts by playing hide and seek with experts

"Earlier to that the school made him sit with special children ( mentally retarded) for one month, he was not allowed to attend the classes for three months due to which he went in acute mental depression"

Do you really feel that someone should believe this?

"He was not caught smoking"

Sure?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     11 March 2018

Let the trail court make order on the closure report after that only you can plan next step in the matter. Moving higher court in appeal or revision against the order of the trail court or filling writ petition in the High Court all that can be worked out later on only.

1 Like

sachin sharma (Advocate)     15 March 2018

Hi, if you do not satisfy with the decision of the lower court, you will have an option to file an appeal in High court.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register