Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   27 February 2018

Counsellor report will be used in judgement?

Hi All,

I married on June 2016 in my hometown and after 1 month I flown to UK for my project assignment. My spouse came to UK after 2 months. One weekend we went to one of my friend home and there we had nice time with their family. After that day, she said, my friend is handicapp and his wife is not happy to live with him like that. so, she said, I want to help my friend wife to get divorce from my friend. My wife was keep on saying this. But, my friend is not handicapp and he's living with his wife happily. I told my wife don't say like this otherwise you will get divorce from me in frusturation and went to office. My wife called my friend and said like " If you want your wife to live happily better give divorce to her". My friend asked me what's happening and asked me to go home and take care of her. Then I went to home and she said , she doesn't like my friend . I said okay no problem. Then she said, you will say like this and finally you will take me to him. I've tried to keep her calm. Then, Suddenly she tried to committ suicide in different ways and fortunately I've stopped on this. My wife family hearing all these things in Phone. To make her calm I promised to my wife " I'll inform to my friend to get divorce".  

After 2 days,   she said "she married me because her brother will marry only after her marriage like that. Since, childhood onwards she saw some face in her dream and she thought to marry that dream face. But, She didn't find that guy before her marriage. So, finally she married me. But, During her visa process, she saw that dream face in that office 2-3 minutes only and from that day onwards she felt that she wants to be live with him. so, she said I want divorce from you like that". Then I understood she had some mental issues/ depression.I also said that "Okay, I'll give divorce to you" to make her calm. Then,  I've informed this matter to her family ,  they said My wife had some mental issues before marriage and they had treatment. But, before completion of the treatment they done marriage for her. 

To avoid anymore serious issues we went back to India. Once, We reached her home , my parents and sister also came to her home to know the issues which has happened in UK. My wife shouted to everybody in the home like  "I want's divorce from me and I won't live with me even  If I live with me I will die" like that. We trust her family but they cheated us. 

After my project assignment I returned to India on Feb 2017. Now, she wants to live with me . but, I'm not interest to live with her.  so, she filed a complaint in police station and mentioned like I was tortured her to get more dowry and other issues. i explained to police about issue and given written statment like I'll handle this case through court.

Then I've filed divorce case against my spouse based on her mental issues in my hometown. She To take revenge she filed RCR case in Chennai Family Court and in this RCR  whetever she has mentioned against me and my family is false only.  She attended the first trial in my hometown court and the very next day she filed my divorce case should be transferred to Chennai High court and this case should be coupled with RCR case as well. Madurai high court given verdict favor to her. Even though we tried counselling for my divorce case in Madurai high court. First time she attended and the counsellor has identified she has an mental issue and counsellor told her to bring her medical certificate on next counselling if she's not having any issues. But, she didn't come  and attended the counselling. 

Meanwhile her RCR case also started . On 1st hearing of RCR case she didn't attend , her lawyer only attended. Judge told to her layer to bring her in next vaidha.  In second hearing she and her laywer requested to judge for counselling. I told to judge they are wasting time as they didn't my divorce case counselling in my hometown like that. But, judge told me to attend counselling in chennai high court.  In counselling I told to counsellor whatever has happened to me  and about her mental issues. Counsellor understood her mental issue from her face reaction and speach itself. Then counsellor told her bring her medical certificate on next counselling. Counsellor told me, she's having problem and you have fight hard to prove she's guilty like that.   

In Second and third counselling also , she didn't bring her medical certificate and still she was saying I only deserted her and she wants to live with me. But, I never had such a thought to live with her due to her mental illness. Now counsellor informed us like  "hereafter, no counselling and you guys check with judge and lawyers for trial". 

My question is that, during trial can I refer whatever counsellor told about her mental illness to me? and Counsellor will produce the report whatever we had discussed in counselling?  I've evidences of her audio record and her written statement will it be acceptable? Even if she wins the case do I need to live with her?
Also, what happened to my divorce case? Please help me on this issue. I'm looking for your valuable reply.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

Learning

119 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 February 2018

Ask the councillor to share the report submitted with you..

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anand
Hi All,

I married on June 2016 in my hometown and after 1 month I flown to UK for my project assignment. My spouse came to UK after 2 months. One weekend we went to one of my friend home and there we had nice time with their family. After that day, she said, my friend is handicapp and his wife is not happy to live with him like that. so, she said, I want to help my friend wife to get divorce from my friend. My wife was keep on saying this. But, my friend is not handicapp and he's living with his wife happily. I told my wife don't say like this otherwise you will get divorce from me in frusturation and went to office. My wife called my friend and said like " If you want your wife to live happily better give divorce to her". My friend asked me what's happening and asked me to go home and take care of her. Then I went to home and she said , she doesn't like my friend . I said okay no problem. Then she said, you will say like this and finally you will take me to him. I've tried to keep her calm. Then, Suddenly she tried to committ suicide in different ways and fortunately I've stopped on this. My wife family hearing all these things in Phone. To make her calm I promised to my wife " I'll inform to my friend to get divorce".  

After 2 days,   she said "she married me because her brother will marry only after her marriage like that. Since, childhood onwards she saw some face in her dream and she thought to marry that dream face. But, She didn't find that guy before her marriage. So, finally she married me. But, During her visa process, she saw that dream face in that office 2-3 minutes only and from that day onwards she felt that she wants to be live with him. so, she said I want divorce from you like that". Then I understood she had some mental issues/ depression.I also said that "Okay, I'll give divorce to you" to make her calm. Then,  I've informed this matter to her family ,  they said My wife had some mental issues before marriage and they had treatment. But, before completion of the treatment they done marriage for her. 

To avoid anymore serious issues we went back to India. Once, We reached her home , my parents and sister also came to her home to know the issues which has happened in UK. My wife shouted to everybody in the home like  "I want's divorce from me and I won't live with me even  If I live with me I will die" like that. We trust her family but they cheated us. 

After my project assignment I returned to India on Feb 2017. Now, she wants to live with me . but, I'm not interest to live with her.  so, she filed a complaint in police station and mentioned like I was tortured her to get more dowry and other issues. i explained to police about issue and given written statment like I'll handle this case through court.

Then I've filed divorce case against my spouse based on her mental issues in my hometown. She To take revenge she filed RCR case in Chennai Family Court and in this RCR  whetever she has mentioned against me and my family is false only.  She attended the first trial in my hometown court and the very next day she filed my divorce case should be transferred to Chennai High court and this case should be coupled with RCR case as well. Madurai high court given verdict favor to her. Even though we tried counselling for my divorce case in Madurai high court. First time she attended and the counsellor has identified she has an mental issue and counsellor told her to bring her medical certificate on next counselling if she's not having any issues. But, she didn't come  and attended the counselling. 

Meanwhile her RCR case also started . On 1st hearing of RCR case she didn't attend , her lawyer only attended. Judge told to her layer to bring her in next vaidha.  In second hearing she and her laywer requested to judge for counselling. I told to judge they are wasting time as they didn't my divorce case counselling in my hometown like that. But, judge told me to attend counselling in chennai high court.  In counselling I told to counsellor whatever has happened to me  and about her mental issues. Counsellor understood her mental issue from her face reaction and speach itself. Then counsellor told her bring her medical certificate on next counselling. Counsellor told me, she's having problem and you have fight hard to prove she's guilty like that.   

In Second and third counselling also , she didn't bring her medical certificate and still she was saying I only deserted her and she wants to live with me. But, I never had such a thought to live with her due to her mental illness. Now counsellor informed us like  "hereafter, no counselling and you guys check with judge and lawyers for trial". 

My question is that, during trial can I refer whatever counsellor told about her mental illness to me? and Counsellor will produce the report whatever we had discussed in counselling?  I've evidences of her audio record and her written statement will it be acceptable? Even if she wins the case do I need to live with her?
Also, what happened to my divorce case? Please help me on this issue. I'm looking for your valuable reply.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

Surrogacy and IVF treatment are bigger ponzi schemes ever created to fool people in name of giving babies.  Best is adoption. Adopt a pup? it will wag tail and bark.

Adopt a child? It will call you dad and mom. Choose wisely.  Choice is yours.

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

Surrogacy and IVF treatment are bigger ponzi schemes ever created to fool people in name of giving babies.  Best is adoption. Adopt a pup? it will wag tail and bark.

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

(Guest)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
T. Anand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register