LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopal   17 February 2018

About invitation to offer

A lodge is established and as usually there is a lodge name board for example.." XYZ Lodge and rooms available." But my doubt is that.... Is the name board it self is an invitation to offer?

Learning

5 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     17 February 2018

yes, it is invitation to offer.better give any other name on its board.
1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 February 2018

What exactly do you mean by invitation to offer. 'Rooms available' means that rooms are available for hire to the public. Anyone who wants, can go to the lodge and book a room. 

Gopal   19 February 2018

Thank you for you replies sir s, I want to know confirmation and I got confidence regarding my issue........ Sir another small doubt is to..... In another case, If lodge main door is closed for temporary period say about a week, but the display board showing regards lodge name and etc. Items like rooms available, phone no. Of the lodge remains there before the lodge. Is it considered as lodge is still in operation by showing evidence of that display board as proof for running their business?.... Thank you

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 February 2018

Any lodge or any other establishment may have to be occasionally temporarily closed for repairs, renovation or any other purpose. On such occasions you can place a board such as "Closed for (reason) until (date). Inconvenience to patrons regretted". These are simple matters. What exactly is your problem? Are you the owner of the lodge?

Gopal   20 February 2018

No sir, I am the petitioner(party in person). I filed writ against the lodge for running illegally,without permissions and trade license. Writ admitted. I asked regarding the argument at court. Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register