Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj bisht   17 February 2018

Girl misusing indian laws to harass man.

Hi i am an army personnel. I was in a relationship with a girl for 4 years. Everything was good. We are not from same caste. We both wanted to marry.

Last year i invited her to my home for my sister's marriage l. My sister introduced that girl as her friend. She was involved in the preparations and wedding shopping etc with my family. After marriage i disclosed my relationship to my parents. My parents refused as she is from different caste. I was sure that my parents will agree after sometime for my sake. She started threatening me. My mom called her on phone to speak to her parents. But she refused to give phone to her parents and misbehaved with my mom and threatened her too. Even after this i asked her to apologise to my mom and i will handle everything. I asked her to bring her parents to my home. But she refused to do anything and filed complaint against me for rape for false promises of marriage. And most important thing is i never had s*x with her. (Just kisses).she is accusing of s*x and oral s*x.

Any advice from anyone

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 February 2018

Defend her charges with whatever evidence you have in your support.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register