Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Shanker Yadav (Sr Executive)     10 February 2010

Please help me

Dear Sir,

My sister father in law sale ancestral property to his younger son wife name after death of my sister husband.  I  am hindu. Plesse advice me whether my sister can get her portion in this property or not. I have file a case against this sale.

Thanks and regards

Hari shanker Yadav

Learning

7 Replies

sugandh (student)     10 February 2010

of course your sister will get her husband's share...lekin aap thoda clear kariye...ki sasurji ne apni chhoti bahu ke naam pe transfer kari hai..ya bech ke jo rakam mili, usko choti bahu ke naam kiya hai...??

Hari Shanker Yadav (Sr Executive)     10 February 2010

Dear sir,

Mere jija ji ki death ke bad meri bahan ke sasur ko uske chote ladke aur bahoo ne mil kar bhkaya ki ab to hami tumhare kam aavenge. to jamin hamare nam karo do. to sasur ne meri bahan se sart rakhi ki ya to insurance ka paisa mere chote ladke ko de do nahi to mai jamin uske nam kar dunga. paisa nahi pane par usnae jamin chhote ladke ki bahoo ke nam likh dee. bainama paper me lika hai ki mai ghar ka khrcha chalane ke liye yah jamin bech raha hoo.

nautanki (None)     10 February 2010

Chahe jamin jaydad pardada ki ho ya apni kamai huwi. Ek baar vo tumare naam par ho jaye to vo tumari hi hoti hai. Aur tum chahe usko vo jamin jaydad de sakte ho. Tumari bahen eis ka virodh nahi kar sakegi. Mai to yaha tak aapko salah dunga, ki aap apni bahan ko jo bhi paisa jaweraat vagere hai vo sab fatafat le kar tumare paas aa jaye rahene ko. Ho sake to sasur ko thoda court case ka dhamki de kar settlement kar ke agar kuch upar ka paisa aur unse nikal sako to try karo, par legally tumari bahen sasur se kuch nahi mang sakti.

Tumari bahen ke sasural walo ki niyat me bahot khot hai, jo unhone aisa durvyohar kiya tumari bahen ke saath me. Tumari bahen ab vaha kabhi kush nahi rahe sakegi. Vaha par sab log use paresan karenge. Tumari bahen ko apne ghar bula lo. Rakhi ka karz chukane ka waqt aa gaya mere dost !!!!!

Abdul S. Shaikh (Advocate & Tax Consultant)     10 February 2010

Dear Sir,

I want the format of Declaration Cum Indemnity Bond for requirement of Agreement which have been submitted in registred department .

Hari Shanker Yadav (Sr Executive)     11 February 2010

Dear Sir,

I want to konw whether you want the sale paper or case file report.Right now i ma in gurgaon i have to call it form home town.

My sister have two son 9 year and 5 year . Is our country law is so weak that after death of husband she don't have any right in the husband house. where these two boy will go. what is the law in our country.

Thanks

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 February 2010

If it is ancestral property, your father has no exclusive right to sell or alienate or transfer. 

Without meaning disrespect to you or to your sister, do you want to say that all this happened suddenly when your sister was in a state of shock after her husband's death and you people did not know or care?

I strongly disapprove that your sister should leave her matrimonial home despite the fact that she will have to endure her in-laws. Without losing time, let her file a case for her share of the property.

Remember one thing. If it was her father-in-law's self earned property and he has gifted or sold to his younger daughter-in-law's name, you can't do a thing to claim a share.

ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOUR SISTER LEAVE THE HOUSE. THAT WILL BE COURTING MORE TROUBLE FOR HER AND FOR HER CHILDREN. CONSULT A LAWYER AND PROCEED.

1 Like

Hari Shanker Yadav (Sr Executive)     15 February 2010

Thanks for reply to all.

Yes sir just after two month of death father in law sold( notional)  this property in her younger daughter-in law. I have file the case for her share. My sister is in my house because these people intesion is not good and her children could be in problems.Thanks for your support and raising hope.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register