Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subbarao (othere)     19 January 2018

Attending court

Dear Sir,

my wife filed adivorce case court  mediartion also failed. As per our request Mediator sent his report to court for Mutual Divorce.My wife is the petessionor . Medator in the report clearly wriiten that she has to withdraw the first petion it should convert into Mutual Divorce on or before 12th Feb. Till now I didn't hear anything from my wife regarding Mutual Divorce.My qustion is my case is coming to bench on 12th Feb.So I need to attend the court? or else I can wait without going to court untill she conforms the pettion is converted?  Please adcive me 

Learning

5 Replies

TGK REDDI   19 January 2018

You'll receive Notice from the Court.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 January 2018

New joint petition for divorce by mutual consent has to be filled by both parties. Tell your lawyer to work out for the same with other side lawyer so that on 12th you both move new petition for divorce by mutual consent as well she will withdraw her pending petition of divorce. There is nothing like converting one petition into another one.
1 Like

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     19 January 2018

appear in court on next date to know what order court pass and then take steps. accordingly

Ram Dhaliwal   19 January 2018

Hello sir...i have urgent need of a laywer which helps me to take my rights..sir in 2009 my aunty adopt me who live in canada and in india the case has been finsihed and the civil court judge signed that iam daughter of my aunty but now they don.t response me not give fees of my school even my passport did not makes...sir plz reply me that now i have right on their indian property ..they spoil my all life plz sir i requesttt uu

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     19 January 2018

Your aunty adopted you under whIch act? What was the court order?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register