LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   07 January 2018

498a quashing in high court of telangana

My wife filed 498A case against me and my mother in Jan,2017 , the case was chargesheeted in October 2017. Still no trial, nothing. My wife was arrested on 420 IPC based on FIR filed filed by me that she filed 498A case agianst 2nd husband n family. settled the case by taking money, gave MCD in 2014, Threatended 1 st husband n family, by taking money she gave MCD in 2008. she filed a s*xual harassment against a person in Oct, 2015. I got her married in Nov'2015 without knowing all these CASES, PAST HISTORYand she n her family told me that is her 2nd marriage only with me.Her elder sister who is a divorcee also filed 498A case against her husband, got money, gave MCD

She was arrested in Oct,2017and send to jail, came out on bail in 6 days, case was chargesheeted in 420 case.

With these all the documentory evidence and statements of her previous victims, I want to file a quashing petition in Hyderabad High court. I WANT A LAWYER WHO WILL CHARGE REASONABLY TO FILE QUASHING AND FIGHT IT IN HIGHCOURT

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)
Consult any lawyer from Hyderabad

(Guest)
Contact- Advocate Muppu Ravinder Reddy of Telangana High Court-09912737999

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 January 2018

Quashing of the FIR registered against you u/s 498A, etc. IPC may not be possible just on the ground your wife had done false criminal complaints against previous 2 husbands, extracted money from them as alimony for divorce and failed to inform this fact to you before marrying you thus cheated you for which FIR u/s 420IPC was lodged by you against her.

As all these cases are indepenent of each other and the High Court will treat all separately. The present FIR against you can be quashed if you have sufficient evidence to show and prove this charge of s 498A IPC as absolutely false. The other way to get quashing order is if both parties compromise, in your case if you both compromise that criminal charges levied against each other are being withdrawn and dissolving the marriage, than the High Court allows quashing petition.

Rest you have good amount of money to spend, so go ahead and move quashing petition just on the facts you have mentioned here. 

Krishna   08 January 2018

My wife is a habitual offender, same way she extracted money from previous husbands. She filed a s*xual harassment case against a person and mentioned that she went to hotels and both enjoyed s*x. I have chat history of her offering s*x for money and sending nude photos to people. If I compromise, give money, she will catch some one, repeat same

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 January 2018

Exactly, you were aware of her character and still you married her and if you were not aware than knowing it well about her previous marriages and divorces you should have inquired about her before marrying her, this what the judges will ask you in High Court and even subordinate court when you tell all about her activities. Look everyone, including judges of the court are ordinary humans like you and me and understand everything but are bound by law and procedures provided under the Constitution of India and Principle of Natural Justice.

A person making complaint against you has to be heard completely before her complaint is dismissed, this the fundamental principle of natural justice and criminal jurisprudence. If the complaint is quashed before her side is heard will be doing injustice to her. Although she may be the worst person in the world but still she is a human and has right to be heard.

Thanks sir for your prompt reply and correct guidance. I will fight for justice and it is a long drawn process and will ensure that nobody will be trapped by her and her family again.
1 Like

It is simple fact that no body will marry a woman who has filed 498A cases against her previous husbands and who has given statements that she went to lodges with a man. It is hiding the facts and cheating a person

Her previous history shows that she is trapping people and extracting money. All the victims are ready to give witnesses in person. Based on this I want to fight the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register