Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama Kanth (IT Profession and LAW Student )     08 January 2018

Tenant not vacating moreover threaten of false sexual harass

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have a house owned by my father and i am residing in that house. We have rented one portion for rent to help medical expenses . Since we wanted that portion back for personnal use we have asked to vacate the tenants but the tenants are dragging and refusing to vacate. 

Quick Details for better understanding:

1 . My Father is the owner of the property in Hyderabad and he is retired govt servent and stays with my elder brother in another house in a different locality. I am staying in this property along with my wife. 

2. One Porting was rented to one small family in Aug 2015 (No Rental Agreement ) however we have rented on mutual understanding and Oral agreements. One Month Advance is paid by the tenant while occupying the  portion.

3. While occupying the portion they told they have job in MNC but Husband donot do any such job and till date he had not gone to any job when we enquire he says he is preparing for group services in Andhra Pradesh. Wife is homemaker and they have two kids aged 6 and 5 years approximately.

4. They managed with self funding (which we are not sure) for paying rent though irregular .Since husband dont do any job they requested us for taking tuitions for students in surronding areas for that educational year in 2016-17. On Humanaritian grounds we accepted and Orally permitted  them to go ahead mentioning that the permission was for that one year only. 

5. Wife Started to go for a job in local school and managing thier family.and They are paying rent irregularly causing mental tension to us offlate.

6. Many times both wife and husband quarrell and creating nuisance to surrounding residents.

ISSUE :

1. They Continued to give tuitions for next year also irrespective of our denying since it is causing security issues as entrance gates are being kept open when students come for tuitions, unknown people entering the premisses on pretend of tuition etc....

2. Husband is not doing any job and wife is doing small job in local school . on top of it they always quarrel each other and disturb the neighbours.

3. After many such repeated situations and tenants are irrepectfull towards owners we have decided to stop the mental tension caused to us by them we have asked them to vacate the property in two months by giving Oral Notice on June 2017 

4. They are refusing to vacate the property and started giving more tension to us since then... In the month of Oct Wife left the home after their family quarrel. Husband told my wife left me and we are planning to divorce so he will vacate the property in a month to which we said ok .

5. we have committed to occuy the porting for our own use after they leave . But After a month wife came back and they started tthe same story and refused vacating the property again. 

6. We have been seriously pursuing them sometimes heated arguments do happen but they have not vacated till date . they say we will vacate after educational year etc. just to prolong the days..

7. When we ask them to give the same reason in writing they refuse to give in written statement.

SERIOUS TURNS :

1. In the process of our insisting to vacate is in progress . Wife has started threathening of putting False Harassments cases on me and also threathening that she will raise a complaint in Police aganst me that i had been harassing her and asking her to get her marry with me etc...

9. Since then i was surprised  cum feared to hear that lady is warning of putting false and fabricated case against me to spoil my reputation in that area and also it will affect my career as well.

9. My father involved though he is not in good health when she started threathened me . he as a senior citizen and as a elderly person tried to educate that lady that her actions are not good and targetting with false allegation will spoil livelihood of decent people.

10. Both Wife and Husband were in the impression that we have backed out by this strategy and enjoying the property now. We have requested few elderly known people and local people to interfere and settle the issue...

11. But they made the issue more complicated that Husband Now Warned me of Killing Me with his known people as he had great network in his hometown .

12. Since my father is a sick person and retired govt servent he is worried with their false moves and it is getting effected more on his health .. we are so friengthened that i am living out of the premisses to save my life as the tenents might cause any harm to me and my wife as we stay alone.

13. They are continously warning saying they will lodge case as she is lady and ready to put any case not limited to only harassment whenever they see me in that premisses. Husband is giving Life Threat to me and Wife is saying she wll not hesitate to lodge false s*xual harassment case against me...

Please suggest me what should we do now .. I am worried now if she raised such false complaint Police wil only listen her and it will spoil my reputation and in turn loss of career.. if not husband might kill me ... So tensed up mentally now... cant even sleep peacefully now...

Waiting for someone to understand and help me...

Thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 January 2018

The house belongs to your father, let him serve a notice that he is coming over to his place and wish to stay there and ask them to vacate the property.  Invariably inform his senior citizen status, ill health, the oral requests in the past etc.  Contact a local advocate to be on safe side.

Every one has problems in personal life.  Confine to issue and be brief and simple.   If the post is too large, experts may not read it.  The issue is you wanted to get them vacated, and they are threatening you with false complaint and not vacating the house.  Other personal matters are not relevant in seeking solution/reply.

1 Like

Rama Kanth (IT Profession and LAW Student )     08 January 2018

Thanks you sir.. i thought that will give a brief idea to give advice.. i agree to your feedback. i will follow your advice n get back as necessary..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 January 2018

Consult a local prudent lawyer to analyse such a long story, guide and proceed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register