Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Land information -partition suit

sir,

i want to file a partition suit on my ancestral property in banglore suburbs.

i dont have much of the property info with respect to survey num and land area that are current. the ones i have are 30 years old from a previous suit. am sure lot has changed now with respsect to the survey num and area. will it be any issue if i mention these outdated info in the schedule of property. i will ask for a appointment of land commissioner afer the preliminary decree, but just want to make sure on the informtion of property.

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 January 2018

The Property records in Bangalore which were once in hardcopy form were converted to the softcopy records by the Municipal Corporation which had taken up the control of the sub urban areas in Bangalore.

The freshly formed online records can be checked with the Municipal Corporation there and the old record available with you can be confirmed from that record.

I got this information as I was handling one property transfer case in sub urban area of Bangalore and the matter was resolved there in the corporation office.

The Property records in Bangalore which were once in hardcopy form were converted to the softcopy records by the Municipal Corporation which had taken up the control of the sub urban areas in Bangalore.

The freshly formed online records can be checked with the Municipal Corporation there and the old record available with you can be confirmed from that record.

I got this information as I was handling one property transfer case in sub urban area of Bangalore and the matter was resolved there in the corporation office.

(Guest)

thanks.the land falls under village so records not in order and not covered in muniicapl limits.
some advocate suggest that it always ok to adjust the land details later during the suit.kindly advise will it have any issue upating it later that could be detrimental to the case.

Look the properties about which I told you, were also located in Kenchnakuppe and Kalugopanahalli villages at sub urban area of Bangalore and these areas were covered in Municipality limits.

The best part is to get proper identification of the property with new numbers as per official records done otherwise the partition suit with old records can get challenged at later stage on the ground of partition not carried out properly with regard to the property as per official records.

Look I as the advocate had to go there in Bangalore number of times for my client to work out the transaction and got it done with my influence and help of locals there, how you will yourself handle all this I cannot say.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register