LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need@Help2017 (business manger)     22 December 2017

307,498a re investigation after chargesheet

Dear Experts, Need your valuable advise and suggestions, 1 year back false allegations are booked for my whole family memberrs, it was preplanned and we dont no about this, finally everyone trust one of accused member in our case and he take not arrest bail then case has been booked , now case has been booked 8 person in my family, sections : 307,498a,420,500 and my parents a3,a4 got regular bail in high court, and my sister and brother in law is a6,a7 got AB bail high court and my uncle a5 who take not arrest bail, and a1,a2,a8 we are in abroad nbw issued after some time my maternal uncle(Mother smallbrother) A5 is apply quash chargeseet for his name in Highcourt its rejected... trail still not started.. .just court signatures and judge given dates for hearing happening now.... my Xout law he planned and file a case against my family.. X out law friend islawyer... and his dausgter dont want to be live with me and i given divorce .. after divorce 3 months this case plann and booked.. i dont have proof every officer and others support to the girl becasuse of femisnist and crying everywhere .. but my neighbours and relative and city people know our family .. we are honest persons we didnt do any crime against her and her family. now we want to file a petition in high court or supreame court for Re investigation for our case, because the case in police station 4 months( Jan 2017 - may 2017) In may 2017 my uncle taken not arrest bail and IO officer wait for this then he book a case.. we all are dont no what to do next... please help us and 6th of july CG was booked , for 307 there is no property and judge also said add 307 .... How to file a petition for re enquiry .. we need to meet DGP of police and request for re enquiry after that rfeport submit in high court. because we know we are inncents and we can prooove we are... so now we want to to file a petition for re enquiry for our case.... please advice.. your valuable comments help us to solve our issues

Learning

7 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     23 December 2017

1. Since chareg sheet is not yet filed there arises no question of re investigation, even it is filed you have two options.

a) File application for discharge befire trail court.

b) File a petition under section 482 of CrPc to stay the proceedings and quash the charge sheet.

1 Like

Ajay sharma   23 December 2017

You can contact me directly AJAY SHARMA ADVOCATE High Court j&k At JANIPUR CELL 09906298380 Email ID advajayindia@gmx.us
1 Like

Ajay sharma ADVOCATE High court j&k Cell 09906298380 /07780894498
1 Like

You can contact me directly AJAY SHARMA ADVOCATE High Court j&k At JANIPUR CELL 09906298380 Email ID advajayindia@gmx.us
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 December 2017

The facts stated are confused and lacks clarity.

1 Like

Need@Help2017 (business manger)     24 December 2017

Dear P . Venu Sir,

what kind of facts need to share please ask me i can share. but sir i want to be clear one more time

Marriage is happened 2016 january,

Divorce happen 2017 January.

Reason for divorce : girl want to need everything sepertate so many things mentally tortured.. and she ask property devide, she want to control my salary, she want to control my parents money like every month i need to share just 5 % of my salary...

on this issue i had a meeting with girl whole family and my family and seperately also i explain so many senarios ...then also she left my home ... and her uncle & father both f***** planned a game .. 

any ways after private complaint 3 months no CG... 

but in this duration police and my advocat play a game,,, my advocate didnt help me...

that time i was in abroad.,, father said he will take care.. but in my case..

my maternal uncle ( my mom small brother) he play a game and took a not arrest bail.. next day IO officer file a case...  against all

now..

CG is booked ... case in lower court and SC number is not allocated... 

so please advise what we need to do ..

for enquiry or discharge charge sheet... 

because we verified charge sheet .. there two outside person false statmennt taken ...so those two person not in street not in my city also .. even police didnt take any contact details and address on those people...

remain 4 written statememt belongs girl father mother, uncle, unty same family..

these base 307 is charged.... even judge also accepted 307 without property .... 

so many wrong things happend ....

i want to solve this through law .. so please advise me what is the best way to solve my case.

Need@Help2017 (business manger)     25 December 2017

Dear Ramesh,

I want to know if i wait for trails SC number will issue who is in india attending hearing right, who is living in abroad they will get a new SC numner right and who is india they get one SC number, in this point of view for sure will won case and case will be close, but what about abroad living person there SC numver changed and if we won case abroad people case also close, or please share the senarios, or need to face trails. 

please experts advise.

Thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register