LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P Choudhury   11 December 2017

Cyber crime

Hi someone on many occations tried to log into my google account and also my wifes email account ,and few times google send me alert and prevented such logging while google ,linkedin,gmail have forwarded me IP address from where the login were tried.I can assume a person but not confirmed..what kind of cyber crime allegation I can bring.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : P Choudhury
Hi
someone on many occations tried to log into my google account and also my wifes email account ,and few times google send me alert and prevented such logging while google ,linkedin,gmail have forwarded me IP address from where the login were tried.I can assume a person but not confirmed..what kind of cyber crime allegation I can bring.

Change Email ID, and keep a strong password.  Dont share your password with your "WIFE"

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     11 December 2017

Please refer to Sec 43 & 66 of Information Technology Act. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 December 2017

File police complaint u/s 43 IT Act.

Change e-mail address and password as well.

1 Like

P Choudhury   11 December 2017

Thanks very much,at present I am abroad,how can I lodge a complain in india and where?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 December 2017

If you want to file complaint in India you have to visit the local police station and cyber cell. If you stay in India you can file complaint with your local police station. In my view without your presence police will not entertain the complaint.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : P Choudhury
Thanks very much,at present I am abroad,how can I lodge a complain in india and where?

You can send complaint to police by courier. Better change password of your email account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register