LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A1lawyersclub   09 December 2017

Female child custody

CHILD CUSTODY Sir, 2 months back my sister's daughter in law suicide by hanging and written final statement nobody response for her final decision. at Pollachi..Postmortem reports shows clearly only suicide. Female Childes ( Age 4) mother side grand parents taken her to their native place Trichi. and refusing to return back the child to her father ( My sister's son ) My sister side approached through Police to get back the child. But child's mother side grant parents refused to hand over the child, and with the help of local MLA replied to get the child through court. So to the above situation we don't know how to get back the child immediately because her school education is spoiling. Hence requesting you to inform me what are the steps i have to take immediatly to get back the child. Expecting yours kind consideration in this regard. Thanking You, Regards,

Learning

4 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   09 December 2017

file an application in civil courr u/hindu marriage & guardianship act/ guardian& wards act.
1 Like

A1lawyersclub   10 December 2017

Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     11 December 2017

As rightly advised above, rather than initiating proceedings, it is better that the father first attempts to get the daughter back on his own accord as once the litigation commences, there is no end to the dispute.  If it dosent work out, file a petition under the GAWA or Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act.  

1 Like

A1lawyersclub   11 December 2017

அம்மையீர் நன்றி.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register